[WANTED] Need Swap Meet space @ Carlisle. Have u cancelled or have xtra space??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Didnt expect the Swap Meet to sell out and need a spot. :realcrazy:
Have tried to contact Carlisle, but phones are WAY backed up.
If you cannot make it and would like to sell your spot, please contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: I cannot pay for space ahead of time. If you're gonna be there and have an extra space, I will pay you there. if you cannot make it and wanna sell me your space, I will pay you once it is confirmed at the location. I have no intentions of not paying, just want to avoid getting ripped off.
If you are not bringing as many parts as you originally estimated, all I need is space to park my Dually and sit with 3-4 people. Will be happy to help with expenses and watch your parts as you "Shop the Swap".
MANY THANKS FABO BRETHREN ------------------ :elmer:

Good luck, last week I checked and there was one spot left, I told a friend and he grabbed it. I was at Carlisle delivering a car a couple days ago, it will be HUGE this year even without the Canadians again...

Good luck, last week I checked and there was one spot left, I told a friend and he grabbed it. I was at Carlisle delivering a car a couple days ago, it will be HUGE this year even without the Canadians again...
Gonna be EPIC, fer sure.

Didnt expect the Swap Meet to sell out and need a spot. :realcrazy:
Have tried to contact Carlisle, but phones are WAY backed up.
If you cannot make it and would like to sell your spot, please contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: I cannot pay for space ahead of time. If you're gonna be there and have an extra space, I will pay you there. if you cannot make it and wanna sell me your space, I will pay you once it is confirmed at the location. I have no intentions of not paying, just want to avoid getting ripped off.
If you are not bringing as many parts as you originally estimated, all I need is space to park my Dually and sit with 3-4 people. Will be happy to help with expenses and watch your parts as you "Shop the Swap".
MANY THANKS FABO BRETHREN ------------------ :elmer:

Hello partsmonsta, I may have a space available.. my friend is coming from Staten Island, NY and I think he is only going to be at the show on FRI the 9th of July. If you are coming
to the show earlier in the week, you can use the space up until thurs evening, or you can wait
to take over the space either Friday night or Sat early morning through Sunday night or you can also stay there till Monday, it does'nt matter. The space is Row N122 single space. We
can work something out. Just contact us, if you still may need. @Dodge33

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back