Need Tires? Deal alert! (Not hotrod tires)

-
My wife’s minivan runs 16” tires in the 225/60 size. I appreciate the OP sharing what he found.

Our vintage Mopars aren’t the only cars some of us own.

My wife’s minivan runs 16” tires in the 225/60 size. I appreciate the OP sharing what he found.

Our vintage Mopars aren’t the only cars some of us own.
Correct, I own 4 of them, they run 14/15, 15, 18 and 18
16 is almost as obscure as 14s are

Correct, I own 4 of them, they run 14/15, 15, 18 and 18
16 is almost as obscure as 14s are
Not as much as you might think. Lots of modern vehicles made in the last 15 years run 16” wheels.

My cars run 14, 15, 16, 18 and 20. My BILs Stratus we just got rid of had 16” wheels too.

Not as much as you might think. Lots of modern vehicles made in the last 15 years run 16” wheels.

My cars run 14, 15, 16, 18 and 20. My BILs Stratus we just got rid of had 16” wheels too.
Testing quote function, I'm rtarded.
Ok, we're good....:)

What vehicles run 16” wheels? Here’s a short list...

Acura RL
Audi Q2
Buick Century, LeSabre
Cadillac Eldorado, DeVille, Fleetwood, Seville
Chevrolet Camaro, Cruze, Lumina, Malibu
Chrysler Sebring
Dodge Grand Caravan, Caravan, Stratus
Ford Fusion, Taurus, SHO
Honda Accord, Odyssey, CR-V
Hyundai Sonata
Infinity Q45
Lincoln LS
Kia Optima
Mazda CX-3, MPV
Mercedes S class, V class
Nissan Altima, Maxima
Pontiac G6
Subaru Forrester, Legacy, Outback
Toyota Avalon, Camry
Volkswagen Beetle, Passat
Volvo XC-70

2 of those I've owned...but it doesn't read like a list that represents our members does it?

I would be surprised if we could Mark them all off, but if you want to try, you can write me down for the grand caravan and the passat

2 of those I've owned...but it doesn't read like a list that represents our members does it?

I would be surprised if we could Mark them all off, but if you want to try, you can write me down for the grand caravan and the passat
Really doesn’t matter does it? The OP was nice enough to share and if even one member can benefit, it was worth doing. Besides, who knows what people own or have friends that own.

Nope, it don t really matter (At this point I'm just making conversation, anyway)

Sides, it's not like I'm going around peeing in people's wheaties, I was simply pointing out this is only helpfully to a few of us

I'd bet that we could claim at least 90% of that list....whats it like living in a bubble?

I was simply pointing out this is only helpfully to a few of us
And that matters how? Someone is helpful to a few and you feel the need to point out that it doesn’t help more?

That makes no sense.

Nope, it don t really matter (At this point I'm just making conversation, anyway)

Sides, it's not like I'm going around peeing in people's wheaties, I was simply pointing out this is only helpfully to a few of us
I never really took you as a troll, but this is classic trolling .
Noted.

seriously guys, this whole thing is going overboard

i was simply expressing my thoughts that not too many of us run 16 inch tires
they never came on our A bodies, and i thought they got passed up by the newer cars we drive

I found 14's cheap at Wallymart too for the mini truck. I ordered them at 3pm and they called me at 8 and told me they got them in...the same day! $46 a piece.

-
Back