Need to Figure Out How to I.D. Many Parts

-

zephyr

Reaction score
I met a guy who says he has dozens of Mopar parts in his warehouse he's dying to get rid of. Says lots of trim pieces, etc. for A bodies and others. I'm thinking about taking them off his hands and selling here or Ebay but my biggest problem is going to be identifying all these parts. Do all parts have a part number I could look up somewhere? If not, I could become a serious nuisance on here asking for help, week after week. Thanks.

Some parts have numbers cast in, pot metal, rubber weatherstrips from the molds, etc.

Trim parts can have wrappers / envelopes with part numbers & / or a cardboard tag wired though a hole.

Most trim items do not have a part number, but looking at pictures of cars may lend a hand identifying some items. And you an always ask here, I doubt we could get tired of identifying parts and values. If you can save the stuff, and help the masses, and get it at a good price, please buy it. You won’t be sorry. I sell a lot of parts, and have made tons of friends doing it, and have put almost all of the $$ back into the hobby! Win/win!!

Google the part number with “MoPar” in the search description and it works almost every time for me, something comes up.

Otherwise take pics when you get them and post them on this site and people can help too....I love that game!

I think you are asking about id= ing trim like windshield trim, w.o.m., etc.....unless in the wrapper with a part number, it could be HARD!!! But god luck!

-
Back