Never thought I would see this....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
1DX_9488.jpg

Soon to be not mine chopper making a pass at Spokane County Raceway...

That's cool man. What'd it run and why are you sellin it? I didn't think you had ridden it very much.

That's cool man. What'd it run and why are you sellin it? I didn't think you had ridden it very much.
He got out of it at about the 600' mark, clutch was slipping. Has an open dry clutch, bike was sitting for 3 years, the clutch needs to be taken apart and cleaned. Don't remember what the slip said.
Stopped riding it because of the seating position during a number on my back.
Wouldn't say I'm selling it. In exchange for me giving Skip the bike he is going to buy me a nee 127" motor and trans. For some strange reason Skip has become a buddy. My wife calls him my son.
I have another frame, so the plan is for me to start rounding up some of the parts and build it as the $$ becomes available.
I spent sometime talking with one of Skips best friends. He told me that Skip knows how much I used to enjoy riding...and just wants to help me get back there.
Not going to have any real serious discussions with Skip until after my 3 level fusion...

He got out of it at about the 600' mark, clutch was slipping. Has an open dry clutch, bike was sitting for 3 years, the clutch needs to be taken apart and cleaned. Don't remember what the slip said.
Stopped riding it because of the seating position during a number on my back.
Wouldn't say I'm selling it. In exchange for me giving Skip the bike he is going to buy me a nee 127" motor and trans. For some strange reason Skip has become a buddy. My wife calls him my son.
I have another frame, so the plan is for me to start rounding up some of the parts and build it as the $$ becomes available.
I spent sometime talking with one of Skips best friends. He told me that Skip knows how much I used to enjoy riding...and just wants to help me get back there.
Not going to have any real serious discussions with Skip until after my 3 level fusion...

Well that's pretty cool. Make sure you build one that's comfortable to ride. That way you can actually enjoy it.

Well that's pretty cool. Make sure you build one that's comfortable to ride. That way you can actually enjoy it.
That is the plan....sorta. You know...riding around on these guys race/street bikes....and grabbing a handful of throttle...really has me missing my old sport bike days...but the thought of jail...well.....:rofl::rofl:

-
Back