43.1 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 2015-Dodge-Challenger-392-scat-pack-650x433.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,247
  • 2015-Dodge-Challenger-26-650x433.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • 2015-Dodge-Challenger-29-650x436.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,242
Absolutely bad ***. I love it.
The headlights are new. The grille styling is improved and similar to the 1971 style. It looks like the front fascia is more smooth and rounded off. Note the restyled hood.
The tail lights are new. I like the look of the sloping rear fascia. The dark colored lower section of the rear fascia makes the bumber area look smaller... a good styling move.

Absolutely bad ***. I love it.
The headlights are new. The grille styling is improved and similar to the 1971 style. It looks like the front fascia is more smooth and rounded off. Note the restyled hood.
The tail lights are new. I like the look of the sloping rear fascia. The dark colored lower section of the rear fascia makes the bumber area look smaller... a good styling move.

I agree. Plus that's quite a nice refresh of the interior, too. I doubt I'll own one though, my '12 needs to last me a looong time.
Dallas

Tail lights are ugly as hell!And they still have the great big side mirrors on the doors.And the whole car needs to go on a diet....LOL

I think they did a great job on it! Plus now you can get a 6.4 in the R/T and all of the engines have the option of Scat Pack performance stages 1,2 or 3. I just hope the car dropped a few pounds. I had a 71 Challenger for about 10 years and should have kept it!

A few pics of the updated Charger...

Attachments

• 41d341f0-c5ea-11e3-a6b8-49611e847e1b_DG015_011CH8.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 419d64e0-c5ea-11e3-87a0-9188c5cb9c53_DG015_013CH9.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 3f8162b0-c5ea-11e3-87a0-9188c5cb9c53_DG015_007CH5.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,143
I would be more excited about a new list of aftermarket parts for the 05-present challengers. Or whenever they started making them again. I love old mopars more then any other cars but when it comes to getting a new car I'll visit the boys in blue.

oh man. not enough changes and the changes they did make are not so hot.

the grille can be ok looking but i need to see it in person. haven't liked that stupid looking cattle catcher thing up front since they went to it. and the tail lights are hideous.

don't like the dash at all but at least its different then a charger/magnum of the past. i kinda like the console but not sure about the size and location of those cup holders. the dash area needs more easy open storage too. that was a big thing that i didn't like about our magnum. it was a good road car (when it wasn't at the dealer for a botched repair) but just didn't have enough open storage around the front seat area for me.

the car really needs a makeover too. its styling is dated at this point. not liking the new stripes they are using either.

that charger is even uglier then it was before. who would have thought that was even possible? now its a bloated fat pig of a dart.

Those headlights on the "Charger" are hideous and why the F is FIAT copying chebby anyways?

The green shaker looks OK to me but at 4000 lbs - a tank.

Very nice updates. The Scat Pack cars look amazing. Revised suspension components, 4 piston Brembo brakes all around, lighter wheels...and a snorting 392 Hemi... perfect.

One nice subtle touch is that the washer nozzles are now hidden in the cowl. Slick. :cool:

I spent some quality time in a Hemi Orange '13 R/T last weekend and I loved every minute of it. If the car is improved from there, it will be a ton of fun. They're just so damn huge. :(
I love the updates...but the Challenger is just a 6/5 scale of what I want!

The Charger looks great. I hate the current design. The grill looks tacked on...a rush job for sure. The new refresh is awesome. I see Dart and some Intrepid in the tail.

The new Challenger interior looks great. I'm not sure about the tail lights yet. It kind of looks like a 70 Coronet R/T tail panel.

Suppose to release the SRT soon not sure if it's coming with supercharger like they said. Also they said very early on that this year the car was not getting many changes, but the 16 is actually suppose to go on a diet. But the fact that RT comes with 6.4 now makes me happy :)

Some of you people that complain either could never afford or never would buy a new car.
Its like the fat ugly guy that talks trash about the beautiful woman that would never date him.

Complainers: Have you ever driven a new Challenger? Have you ever rode as a passenger? The gripes about weight and size are often from people that had no intention of buying one no matter what.
The Charger 4 door is a reality that has been so for almost 10 years. Your complaining about it will not result in a 2 door option. Why? It is a product of what the M A R K E T wanted.

this is place for opinions, and just like you know everyone has a ----------..
from what little I know, IF I was in market for a new one, which YOU are right I can't afford one and if I could ,,,, WOULDN'T buy a new one. I would buy a mustang.....
I say it ugly to the bone.....
but then again I like the old ones.... and NOTt the almight E body either..... just me....

-
Back