New batch of FABO T Shirts are now available for order!

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!
Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to let you know, our new batch of FABO T Shirts are now available for order!

These are some real hot looking shirts. I really hope you like them!

image.php

Click here to order your FABO T-Shirts

This shirt will only be available for order for a very short amount of time. So get your order in now! Sizes are available from Small to 5XL.

**Proceeds from shirt sales and gold memberships are used to support the site and buy things like new servers. I thank you for supporting the site.

** By the way, have you visited our newest site, www.fortrucksonly.com yet??? Its a great forum for pickup truck and SUV owners!!

I will be ordering another set, if it was not for the members that buy and where them I would not have meet them, I seen this T-Shirt and did not know him so I walked over and introduced myself and he said hell yea!! You are memike :cheers:

I am on my way to update my Ramcharger build and check out a bunch of members builds and post's at your Trucks only site :hello2:

Hoxiehippy in J town :hello2:

Attachments

• Creed's Rod 096.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Creed's Rod 097.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 230
Nice shirts Joey! Just ordered mine. tmm

This might be a stupid question but when you click the link what do the colors under front design and back design mean? Can you get the cars in differant colors or something?

What no Plymouth! You knew that was coming.:D
Just teasing you.
If I could afford one I'd buy one. They're good looking shirts.
Guess you could say the Demon was a Duster most non Mopar people couldn't tell the difference anyway.

just got one for me and one for the future wife....they look great....hopefully more designs to come....1970 Duster....lol

... Back of the Shirt ...

Attachments

• ClassicMoparMuscleForABodies2011-back.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 130
................I like them a lot ....... almost all my shirts are black..... ( Harley Rider ).... I finally got to ordered one today!!! I would/will order one of each of the different cars you decide to put on them.

-
Back