New borgeson box with center slop

-

Hellbers

Reaction score
It’s taken me a while to get through my duster project and I don’t know if it would still be under warranty. But does anyone know how to tighten up some center slop on a new borgeson unit? Never done this move before.

To be clear. I just had my first drive to get an alignment and the tech mentioned addressing the gear box which I equated to poor alignment on my way to the shop and I definitely have a few inches of slop at center. 72 duster qa1 front end 383 4 speed

I believe I remember reading there were issues with some of their boxes. I would call them first. There may be something wrong with it.

I got one of those expensive joints from Bergman and rebuilt the whole job and it seems like that’s actually where the slop is. About two and a half three inches of it. Any remedies?

I got one of those expensive joints from Bergman and rebuilt the whole job and it seems like that’s actually where the slop is. About two and a half three inches of it. Any remedies?

Its common to assemble the coupler incorrectly. The shoes inside are not square. They fit tightly when installed correctly and feature long life.

-
Back