New Car

-

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I used to say I'd never buy a new car, but with 0% interest and all the high prices I'd seen everybody asking on 1-2 year old cars, I decided to bite the bullet and bought it just before the end of last month.

I needed something that gets good gas mileage since my drive to work is 30 miles each way and the best gas mileage vehicle we have is my Ram 2500 that gets 18 mpg. I also needed a 4 door car in case I want to drive 3 hours to go see my parents and we decide to go somewhere in the car. I'm 6'2" so I put the driver seat where it felt comfortable for me and then got in the back seat; I still had room between my knees and the driver's seat.

It's a 2010 Avenger R/T, Black with blue pearl and black leather interior; I can't remember what they call the color. I love the color; the only time you see the blue pearl in the paint is when the sun hits it. I still have the first tank of gas in it so I don't know what mileage I'm getting out of it yet, but it is supposed to get about 30 on the highway. I'm sure I would get better mileage out of the 4 cylinder instead of the 6, but this was the only R/T in my area so I got it with the 6. It stickered for over $26K; I got it for $23.5K with 0% interest for 5 years.

congrats man looks good I think im going to buy an ALFA ROMEO when they come to the states in 2012

You always buy at 0% interest, regardless of purchase, assuming you need the item you're buying...it's free money as long as you have an ounce of discipline.

congrats on the purchase man! One of the girls I work with has one of those...

-
Back