New comer

-

woodster75

Reaction score
Hello, I’m a young man in the airforce stationed in Missouri, I’ve been into cars since I was 16 starting with my grandfathers 84 c10 stepside. Now that I’m almost 20 and living on my own away from home I’ve purchased my first project car (1970 dodge dart custom sedan) to dive into to learn and continue my love for cars. I’m open to friends to learn from because I know I don’t know everything.
The website was shown to me by @greymouser7
And @toolmanmike directed me to this form to introduce myself.

8D964EE3-16A9-4D89-8E58-C8266FFE4B4F.jpeg

E10638B3-1D3B-44FE-894B-5C62CE78BF15.jpeg

Welcome to FABO, many of question can be answered here. Looks to be a nice project car, you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. And Thank You for your service!

Welcome to FABO, many of question can be answered here. Looks to be a nice project car, you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. And Thank You for your service!
Thank you for your support, I already do have some questions about what I’m doing but with being in the moving process I haven’t found myself with much time to dive in just yet.

Welcome aboard! Thank you for your service...

The search function is your friend. TONS of great knowledge here. Enjoy the site.

Welcome aboard young blood, Having that crew cab will be convenient for the buddies.
No one will ever know everything even in ten lifetimes:welcome:
I assume you mean the car, Which If so then yes it’d making hauling around friends easier. But the flat bed was just a local tow company.

:welcome: from :canada:
Good choice to get involved in this hobby and a great decision to come on board here. Lots of good people here with experience and knowledge that you can use to find the answers you will need.

Welcome from:canada:It's great to see youngsters carrying the hobby forward. Your are right about not knowing everything.....But we've got @RustyRatRod and that's pretty darn close :poke:
Dat chit ain't funny man. lol

To the OP.......you know @greymouser7 and tell people? lol Ok, I guess I have to spill it. He's a personal friend of mine......if I just gotta. LOL Welcome aboard!

Dat chit ain't funny man. lol

To the OP.......you know @greymouser7 and tell people? lol Ok, I guess I have to spill it. He's a personal friend of mine......if I just gotta. LOL Welcome aboard!
Don’t know him well, he reached out from a Facebook post I made to try to scavenge some parts, lead me here

Don’t know him well, he reached out from a Facebook post I made to try to scavenge some parts, lead me here
He's actually one of the best friends I have.....and that's sayin a lot because I'm hell to put up with.

I heard 4 doors were stronger, like a roll cage. Fastest friend cab around.
Nice purchase!
If you don’t get your questions answered on a bodies here then… well… nevermind, you will!

-
Back