New Duster arriving soon!!!

-

MY340

Reaction score
Transport guy said possibly tonight or 1st thing in the morning.

Bought it sight unseen from Ebay but the I'm pretty sure the car is well worth more than I paid for it. At least it's a turnkey car with some only some engine compartment & trunk painting & minor detailing that needs done. It's a cruise car not a show car for me.

It's a clean rust free Arizona 1970 Duster 6cyl car that has a built 360/904/8.75 combo with 3.91sg rearend. Mopar red exterior, black stripes, black lift off 6-pk hood, black interior/buckets, Go-Wing, front spoiler, good paint which is supposed to be original, rallyes with BFG T/A's, very clean interior, perfect dash pad, many new parts, brakes, radiator, etc with over $12,000 in reciepts for parts. $8000 of that in motor & transmission. I'll post pics of it when I get it as the Ebay link has expired.

I paid $8600 for it and after a deal fell thru for it in a previous auction for $10,500

The e bay listing has been taken down. Get some pics when you get the car so we can check er out. Congrats to you. Hope she is all you thought she was and more.

Congrats, My last serious MOPAR was a 70 Duster 340 4spd.......I miss that car. Enjoy yours brother

Looking forward to seeing photos, and good luck with it.
I bought my Dart off eBay three years ago and have been very pleased with it.

I hope yopur deal goes better than mine did. I bought a 72 Demon on ebay after deal fell through with another buyer. The car was not as described. I will never do it again. I got lots of pix and details. I still have the car but I was not happy with it. It is my own fault. On the other hand I hope your car is great. Cant wait to see the pix.

I know how you feel............I bought my Duster on Ebay in Jan, couldn't wait for the transport truck to show up. Enjoy....

Hope It Is What They Said & Pictured...

-
Back