New exhaust on

-

six pack

Reaction score
Just got the exhaust put on last week. boy does it sound sweeeeet.

CPPA 1¾ headers,2½ pipes with crossover,Flowmaster 50 series with 2½ O.E. style tips.

Can't wait to get it further along to be able to drive it. Very mellow sound :D

I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to start your car and not take it for a spin :? If it were me I'd be so anxious I'd probably just jump in and at least take around the block. Its been so long since I've driven my Duster that I've almost forgotten what it was like :cry: At least you're making progress, let us know when you take it for a spin. I bet it'll be great :wink:

I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to start your car and not take it for a spin :? If it were me I'd be so anxious I'd probably just jump in and at least take around the block. Its been so long since I've driven my Duster that I've almost forgotten what it was like :cry: At least you're making progress, let us know when you take it for a spin. I bet it'll be great :wink:

It's tough but I wouldn't want to chance a problem seeing as I have only a bucket to sit on. It's easier to wait when you have another car to be able to drive :D

Bucket seats.You're cracking me up.A good buddy of mine drove his wifes 67 Camaro to the exhaust shop sitting on a bucket.He said every time he barely pushed the gas he'd start to fall over backward.I was following him in his 70 RoadRunner & LMAO.

heh, thats funny that you remember that, the only one with a vent window...
im gonna get my exhaust soon i hope, in a few weeks.
2.5" true dual, X-pipe, 40 series delta flows. 2' chrome tips probably, if there is room enough so they dont hang out the back really far.

-
Back