New FABO Vendor -- Detroit Muscle Technologies

-
Welcome aboard!! Spoke with both you(Jamie I thinnk) and your wife. Helped out me and my dad with his 67 cuda. Nice to have you on board with us!

Welcome aboard this great site, looks like you have helped a few of our members already :cheers:

PS Okla, is that a Screamer1? I had a Screamer that looked just like that when I was 9. That bike STILL brings back great memories.

Thanks for the compliments!

First I want to apologize in advance for not always being as responsive or accessible as I'd like to be but I still work a day job as an engineer. Email is the best method of correspondence for me. I can catch up at lunch, in airports, at home in the evening (rarely). Plus email gives me a record I can refer to.

Second I want to thank the many the guys who have helped supply product to duplicate (have a 62 Polara parking light and license plate light on my desk right now) and those who have worked with me to make a kit more complete or more accurate.

And last but definitely not least, to all the individuals and restoration shops who use our gaskets.

Jim and Loretta Fillmore
Detroit Muscle Technologies
23624 Roseberry Ave
Warren, MI 48089

586-777-7167
586-777-7947 fax

jamesfillmore(at)DetroitMuscleTechnologies(dot)com

PS Okla, is that a Screamer1? I had a Screamer that looked just like that when I was 9. That bike STILL brings back great memories.

Thanks for the compliments!

First I want to apologize in advance for not always being as responsive or accessible as I'd like to be but I still work a day job as an engineer. Email is the best method of correspondence for me. I can catch up at lunch, in airports, at home in the evening (rarely). Plus email gives me a record I can refer to.

Second I want to thank the mall the guys who have helped supply product to duplicate (have a 62 Polara parking light and license plate light on my desk right now) and those who have worked with me to make a kit more complete or more accurate.

And last but definitely not least, to all the individuals and restoration shops who use our gaskets.

Jim and Loretta Fillmore
Detroit Muscle Technologies
23624 Roseberry Ave
Warren, MI 48089

586-777-7167
586-777-7947 fax

jamesfillmore(at)DetroitMuscleTechnologies(dot)com

Welcome onboard DMT! Glad to have you with us. Have my gaskets showed up yet? Regards Ulf in Sweden

Welcome aboard DMT!! I was just on your website last week looking at some gaskets I will be needing. Great to see you on here as a vendor now!

Great vendor to have on FABO. Used a few times with great service. Welcome on board!

Welcome aboard!
Jim, will you have a booth at the Mopar swap meet in Mt. Clemens at the end of this month? Myself, and some of the other Detroit area members should be there. Hope to see you soon!
Steve~

Just got my ac/heater box rebuild kit in the mail. Looks great and can't wait to put it to use! Thanks!

WELCOME,I bought a reseal kt for a A/C heater box from you guys.Vary nice stuff and good directions.Keep up the good work. Mark

Welcome aboard.......

I used the Heater box kit to restore mine and was very pleased.

Ordered the Complete Paint gasket set and it arrived without the gaskets for the base of the back-up light housings. Sent him an e-mail because the website appeared to show them as part of the kit. He quickly responded that it was just added to the kit and they must have sent out an older kit and forgot to add them. He had the gaskets in the mail and they arrived in short order. Great company to do business with!

I used all DMT gaskets on my Dart. Greats stuff, But a paint gasket kit for the Duster too.

Hearing lots of good things about these guys and have corresponded with them via e-mail several times. When I get to the reassembly part of my build I will be calling them!

One of the ebay-shops, that are really fast... Ordered a lot at the last days, and quite everything is delivered to my forwarder.
Can't wait that the parts arrive here...

-
Back