New family member

-

missing linc

Loose nut behind the wheel
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife and I lost our oldest canine family member about 17 months ago after 12 years. My wife recently found a new puppy and today we welcomed Izzy into our home.
20220624_193651.jpg
20220624_193701.jpg

He is about 4 months old, believed to be a German Shepherd mix. He's very laid back and mellow, and has been getting along great with our other two.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your kind responses, Izzy seems to be fitting in with the two older dogs very well. Charlie, the elder male at 8 1/2 years has always been very easy going and tolerant of puppies, though he is less inclined to be as playful as he once was, has been really good, only giving a low growl on couple of occasions to warn Izzy that he was pushing the limits.
Olive is our 3 year old female and she has taken to him quite well so far, playing with him and letting him be a little aggressive with her, but not letting him go too far. He slept well last night, and only once peed in the house, our fault for not letting him out before bed.
20220624_193536.jpg

Olive on the left, Charlie on the far right.

Good for you guys!
It always brings a smile to my face when a pup finds a good home!

I never understood how much losing a pet hurt until I became a cat owner 8-9 years ago and lost my first one in my arms earlier this year. Having him put to sleep made me cry like a baby. Still hurts but my other three helped ease the pain.

-
Back