New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

West-Coast

1. RBConvert

RBConvert Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Car show in downtown Lincoln in two weeks. Limited to 300 vehicles and its expected to max out. Go to rodsnrelics.net for more info and to download their form. We're taking the Dart and Coronet this year.

standard-back-page20210503_09160340.jpg

2. Joeycurl

Joeycurl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM

Was thinking of going to the San Mateo cruise night that day

3. gts4fuji

gts4fuji Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Joeycurl alot going on in bay area that day. Battle of the bay at the Cow Palace then cruising on Mission Street. It will be almost all Lowriders

• Like Like x 1
    • cudajames

cudajames FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      plus Ronnie's morning get together - Ronnie's Morning Get Together

the last two months have had well over 300 - of all types (hot rods, classics (50/60s) low riders etc) very few metric cars. And there is a mopar cruise (pre-1974) that will be joining the san mateo cruise. yes, a very nice day of car fun.

• 71duster340x

71duster340x Active Member

Local Time:
      I'll see you there.... hopefully my valiant will be done in time..... Where's a good alignment shop around these parts..... Lincoln automotive looks ok.... I see lots of old cars being worked on there, just don't know who's good and who's plays at being good.... honestly I just need someone that knows what they're doing...... I'm getting close to needing an alignment soon before the show on the 21st.....

• RBConvert

RBConvert Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Lincoln Automotive does work on classic cars but I don't know if he has an alignment rack. In downtown Sac, Warren Suspension and Brake is the place. Larry the owner works on all classic cars. He's aligned both my cars and I've brought in control arms for him to press in new bushings. Look up "old school" in the dictionary and you'll see his picture.
      In the Roseville area I recommend Clark Frame & Wheel on Kenroy Ln. They service classic cars and they aligned the front end of my wife's Opel GT, which is a tricky setup. They quoted her $125 over the phone and wound up charging $95 because it didn't take as long as they thought.

• Seon

Seon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Haven't logged in a while and missed this post. Oh well.

There's the SF Ocean Beach "Hot Rod, Kutoms, Classics tomorrow at Great Highway and Lincoln Way in SF tomorrow Aug 15th from 7 am-11am. I gotta leave home by 5:30 am in my '63 Valiant and meet my daughter and SIL at Crockett by 7am then caravan over to SF.
      Hope to see any members there.

Screensho.jpg

• gts4fuji

gts4fuji Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Yesterdays SF old car picnic had a good mopar turnout. Wish i had taken photos but with my 9yrs old daughter and 6 yrs old grandson it was impossible. Two B-bodies that really stood out - 68 roadrunner and 69 hemi road runner. Both I would say Concourse cars. Hopefully some of the other members on here can show photos of the show.

• dodgedude37

dodgedude37 Active Member

Local Time:
      Today & tomorrow 76 & older car show at Modesto muni golf course 9 to 5. It's a graffiti week two mo late.

• Like Like x 2
      • Seon

Seon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        Last weekend attended the downtown Martinez car show where they closed down the whole downtown area. Lots of great looking classics.
        IMG_6173.jpg

• Like Like x 2
        1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.