****New forum!!!...Just for us 'Vert guys!!!****

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Hehe...I'm the first to post in our own "Convertible A-Bodies "forum!! I just want to really thank Joey for making room for us "Ragger" guys.

Cool

100_0769.jpg

Glad to see this - my 65 Dart 'vert appreciates it as well.

Not as cool:
100_0696.jpg

My from new thirty year old other rag top.

The lineup: 1967dart GT; 1982 Chrysler LeBaron Mark Cross (yeah it’s a Hemi); and 2007 300C AWD.

I was going to send the 300 out to have its top removed making a four door rag top, but purchased the Dart instead.

100_0708-1.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0683.jpg

100_0689.jpg

Hay thanks, never thought it would happen, I am hopeing to get some good help from this site.

Here's an example of why this thread is worthwhile.
As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I recently purchased my cuda vert in November. It came without a rear-view mirror. Didn't think much about it at the time and then I tried to find one. It's not immediately apparent that the convertible has a mirror unique to it. Steve (4spdragtop) to the rescue....he took the time to research the part number and find a guy in Arizona that stocks the part!! I am now happily motoring, weather permitting, and can keep an eye on what's going on behind me! Try not using your RV mirror for an afternoon......very disconcerting! I know of no other place where a community like this exists! Thanks again Steve...you the man!

were are all the pictures????

View attachment 0001.jpg

My before picture

View attachment lakelandDart.jpg

Current pictures

View attachment LakelandPalmtree.jpg

View attachment JDRFDart.jpg

OK guys, how do I resize these pictures and get the clear quality that most of you get. They are all taken with digital camera that takes good pictures when printed, look good before resize & look like crap once I post them after resizing.

had a 68 Dart convertible 318, auto on floor, factory AC, used as parts car to build mine

bought a 67 barracuda convertible looked good from 20', what a mess under it.

Good God. Now we need a forum for WWI white 63 Dart 2 door posts next. Damn.

-
Back