New from NC

-

Dustink340

Reaction score
Hello all! Owned my 73 Dart Sport 340 for 24 years now! I daily drove the car all through high school and college. After college life set in and so did marriage. Unfortunately the “ex” wife didn’t like the car so it sat under a shed for 9 years only to be forgotten as life moved on. Fast forward now to now, lots have changed including the wife! My wife remembered it from high school and always wanted me to get it back going. After a few weeks of tuning and washing, as well as replacing bulbs. She’s back on the road! I can’t believe I neglected it for so long. It runs great still, but paint will have to be in the near future for sure.
11CB246A-4EF1-4ECD-80C0-37CCDCA8AEAD.jpeg

Sweet Dart, very happy you got it out from under the shed. Welcome to FABO...

Welcome to FABO. That's a beauty and a great story with a happy ending.

Thanks everyone! It originally had the black stripe that went across behind the vinyl roof and down the side but over the years it looked worse and worse so I removed it. Once painted it’ll be back!

You got my attention. My first was a 73 340 Dart sport.... Fun car. Glad you kept it. And you found a hot mama who wants you to enjoy it..... Welcome.....

JW

Welcome from :canada:

Great lookin Dart, hell I'd drive it just the way it is, paint and body just gonna cost you $$$ and take it off the road again.

Welcome! I live across that big hill called Old Fort Mtn! Just on the other side of the rapidly deteriorating cesspool of Asheville, in Candler, NC.

-
Back