New Fuel Pump and Coil.......

-

Mike's Dart

Dodging The Negative Darting Toward The Positive
Reaction score
Have not been on here for a bit, replaced the coil and the fuel pump, what a difference in that ole /6 engine! Since the purchase of this cool old Dart in November I have put 1850 miles on her! Valve adjustment next on the agenda! My favorite car of all time!

Mike

I know the feeling.
Mine has been on multiple trips, with some 16 hours one way and I just never get tired of driving it.

I know the feeling.
Mine has been on multiple trips, with some 16 hours one way and I just never get tired of driving it.
Wow! That is a great tip! My wife wants to go up to Rome, NY and visit with some good friends we met years ago when we were stationed at Griffiss AFB! I told her we'd go as long as I can take the Dart! She said I was :realcrazy:

Wow! That is a great tip! My wife wants to go up to Rome, NY and visit with some good friends we met years ago when we were stationed at Griffiss AFB! I told her we'd go as long as I can take the Dart! She said I was :realcrazy:

The way I see it, is there really isn't anything we can't fix on these cars so go for it.
A spray bottle of water if it's hot out, a couple of basic mechanical and electrical tools and toss it to the wind.
On my first interstate trip I had to use my flat blade screwdriver once to tighten a hose clamp and that was the only thing I had to touch on the whole car, the entire 1,400 miles.
That hose was new and had never been re snugged yet.

-
Back