New garage/shop toy!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally had enough of the dust my sandblasting was making and I bit the bullet and went and bought this...2HP, 1800 cfm 5" single inlet and a Y adapter to 2 4" inlets...that should keep the dust down!!

Attachments

• DSCF5033 (Medium).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 423
I hope it work it's designed for wood may be to much??
Don't know good luck

What size particle will that filter? Will you be doing a lot of sandblasting? Did they give you any advise on cleaning the bag so that it operates efficiently and as it should?
It would be a dirty job to turn the bag inside out and blow air through it like we do with a regular vacuum filter. Maybe you could turn it inside out and vacuum it with the regular shop vac?
Good luck with it, let us know how it works out.
C

Is the dust coming from your cabinet or the vent! I had planned on venting mine to the outdoors connected to a big shop vac.:banghead:

My redneck booth leaks like an 80 yr old bladder, so the rest of the shop is getting covered in dust. I had a shop vac hooked to my cabinet and it burned one out already, and on the 2nd one now. I can adapt the inlet down to fit my cabinet and also run duct work to the "booth". I'll take a look at the instructions to see about micron rating and how to empty it.

-
Back