New guy from Ontario Canada

-

chadf

Reaction score
Hi all. New guy here from Guelph Ontario Canada. Total Newby to the a body scene. Had a few bbody Coronets. Just picked up a 69 barracuda notchback back that I have chasing for years. Funny story. A guy brought it to me about 8 years ago to do the body on it..I tried to buy it then but no dice..anyway I did the body on it and put it in primer. Guy was supposed to bring it back for me to finish never heard from him again. Last week I get a call from him just to shoot the bs and we got talking he asked what I was building and I said a 65 nova ss he said are you still interested in the Cuda lol.
Done deal !!! cars are swapped. I finally got it and it's the exact same way I gave it back to him. So plans call for a stroked 400 and stuff. So I will have lots of questions because this will be my first stroker mopar build so bare with me folks and I will do a build up post if people are interested
Chad

Screenshot_20160702-203414.png

Welcome, and looks like your about to have a bunch of fun!

Welcome my friend. Glad to have you here

Welcome to the site, from a fellow Ontarian.
Looks like a nice start for your project.

Welcome aboard from a fellow fish owner north of Peterborough. You got the better of the deal hands down.
Get cracking Moparfest ain't far off

Welcome aboard from a fellow fish owner north of Peterborough. You got the better of the deal hands down.
Get cracking Moparfest ain't far off

Thanks for the welcome...the barracuda won't be there this year but next year for sure..I will be at Moparfest with a 67 satellite though

IMG_20160526_120247_01.jpg

Very nice looking Satellite. What's under the hood ?
Right now a 318. we have a built 440 sitting under the bench for it. Waiting for the winter so we can do the swap..it's an original paint car super solid..needs to be freshened up

Welcome to the site..Once you got an Abody you wont go back.Keep us posted on the progress.

Right now a 318. we have a built 440 sitting under the bench for it. Waiting for the winter so we can do the swap..it's an original paint car super solid..needs to be freshened up
These are great cars, I sold this one about 3 years ago. This picture was taken at Moparfest, where the new owner was displaying it.
WP_000417.jpg

-
Back