New guy in Northern Virginia

-
Much appreciated. I know Stafford, that's at least a drivable location! (well at certain times of day). Furthest I've taken it from Centreville though is only down to springfield.

FYI, Oct 2nd is the 13 annual Mopar show at Chrysler of Culpeper, runs 9am-2pm. Its just south of Culpeper on Rt 29. Maybe 45 min to hour from Centerville?

FYI, Oct 2nd is the 13 annual Mopar show at Chrysler of Culpeper, runs 9am-2pm. Its just south of Culpeper on Rt 29. Maybe 45 min to hour from Centerville?
I know I heard about it! I wanted to go badly but I flew back into town after a week away at midnight the night prior and had something at 10am which I dragged myself to. I appreciate the heads up though. that's the kind of stuff I'd love to attend in the future!

I know I heard about it! I wanted to go badly but I flew back into town after a week away at midnight the night prior and had something at 10am which I dragged myself to. I appreciate the heads up though. that's the kind of stuff I'd love to attend in the future!
With all the rain last weekend the Oct 2nd show was postponed to Sunday Oct 9th, so you still have the option to attend.

-
Back