New here.. 1966 Barracuda owner

-

Claude C

Twin '66 Cudas
Reaction score
Joined some time ago but never posted. Own two 1966 Barracudas. In process of installing 340 in one along with 3:23 sure-grip rear and also switched front end to disc brakes. It is my avatar but that is from years ago. Now in shop with engine out. The red one in the photos was purchased just to have a spare. lol Couldn't pass it up for the price I paid! It has a 360.
cuda on ramps.jpg
ENGINE.jpg
RED CUDA.jpg

Thank! Here is a bigger of the pic. from my avatar, back when it was on the road in 2005. Engine has been out since that fall and divorce and raising 3 kids took over all my time. Now finally have some time to get things moving again.
Copy2 of cuda left view2.JPG

Nice. I had a 66 Cuda back in college. Plum Crazy with a slant in it. That’s the only one I let get away.

Just found a pic. of my 1968 Dart GT... circa 1982! Card had a 273 engine. This was my first Mopar....ps: check out the hot shorts!! I was stylin' !! lol
img621.jpg

Welcome, love those Barracudas, my favorite.. I also like your hover mower......

"Did you get the red one locally?"
Live in Canandaigua NY. Picked up the blue in Bloomfield NY in 1999, had come up from PA. Picked up the red one in Ionia NY in 2008.

340 & 360...bet those babies really move out!!! Nice!

-
Back