New Here

-

Tina

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Christina from California. I'm pretty much here to learn more about cars so I can help my dad some more with his probable future restoration projects.

My dad has always loved older cars and he had a '67 Camaro which he adored very much (Mom made him sell it for an old Aerostar van :wack:) and a '69 Buick GS California Edition, which he recently sold.

Well guess what! The car loving bug jumped over to me because I can't get enough of American muscle and pony cars. I had a '74 Duster and now my dad is helping me fix up my '70 Nova (I still have a lot of love for Mopars; don't worry :happy5:). Also, he is currently looking for a Dodge Demon, so hopefully being on this forum can also help me find some leads for that haha.

Well thank you for reading! Have a great day.

Welcome aboard! Most people think my Demon is a 70 Nova must be that cowl hood I have on it. What kind of Demon is your dad looking for? Street car, drag racer. I have one that I'm going to part with however it more of a drag racer car.

Welcome aboard! Most people think my Demon is a 70 Nova must be that cowl hood I have on it. What kind of Demon is your dad looking for? Street car, drag racer. I have one that I'm going to part with however it more of a drag racer car.
Street car but I'll keep an eye out for your ad anyway. Demons are beautiful cars. Thank you for the welcome :-D

Also, thank you Demon428, I'll be keeping an eye out as well. :)

Welcome to FABO!! I see you like them fastbacks! Best of luck to you and your father on your projects!

WELCOME Tina!!!!!! Enjoy the site and keep us posted on your progress with LOTS of pic!!!!!

Welcome to FABO, Tina, from another SoCal FABO member. You and your dad are gonna have fun here. Great people and a wealth of knowledge.
PM sent to you.

Welcome to the FABO family Tina.. Keep us posted, and post some pics of the projects..

Welcome to the site. I've owned a few 70-72 Novas in my time as well.

Well, I guess there is a few mopar guys with an old Nova or two in their closet... :) I guess I can't make fun of Tina for that :cheers: Welcome to FABO Tina, hope your dad finds that Demon soon... You've come to the right place! 8)

Welcome Tina girl. Main thing is your a car girl. We all have weaknesses for real cars and they come in all shapes and sizes......and brands. Most guys and gals on here are Mopar freaks so it's just a matter of time before you get your dad converted. Get him on here so he can see the love here. I've got a 72 Demon spotted if you still are looking for one. I use to hang in SoCal in Huntington Beach. You guessed it. I'm an old hippy, surfer dude. Did i mention i like Mopars. Welcome girl. Pics are a wonderful thing and advice on these cars run belly deep so ask away. We're here to help.
Small Block

Welcome to FABO Tina!!! Good to see the ranks of female members growing, and especially young people who appreciate older cars. You will find this to be a very addicting place very soon, especially when you get your Mopar. It is like a drug, once you get a fix of a FABO high, you want more and more and more. And we are here to help your addiction. Have fun!!!

-
Back