New in Floriduh

-
Reaction score
What's up guys and gals? My name's Danny Bastard, as you can see by my signature I'm a member of the Road Devils CC, and I just moved back to my home state of Florida. Just read an article in one of the many MoPar magazines about this forum yesterday, and since I drive a 64 Valiant and need parts occasionally, I figured I'd join. Looking forward to meeting/discussing/gaining and sharing knowledge with as many of you as possible. Thanks!

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web! Sweet, another early a-body too!:cheers: Now lets see some pics!!!!! :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

Thanks for the welcome...here she is.

The day I drove her home
car1.jpg

The most beautiful rear-end in town
assend.jpg

And what she looks like now, except I just pulled the /6 to rebuild/swap it.
car2.jpg

Paint very soon, interior is being painted but I'm gonna keep the mexican blankets for now as I'm unemployed and can spend money on more important parts than upholstery.

welcome im in FL also cocoa area this is a great site its helped me out alot with my restoration and finding out things i didnt know about b4

welcome im in FL also cocoa area this is a great site its helped me out alot with my restoration and finding out things i didnt know about b4

Cool. I'm in Fellsmere, which is about 35-40 minutes south of you. Did you go to the MOB swap meet a few weeks ago?

yep i was there i didnt bring a car though just went for the cars and swap meet geez i didnt know i was that close i thought it sounded close cool were are u by satallite beach area heree some pics from the show

nah, not THAT close. i'm farther south...closer to vero beach. my dad was one of the first presidents of the MOB and that swap meet was his brainchild 11 years ago. so now you see where i get it from. :0) it was an awesome show and it's only getting bigger. i picked up a 2bbl super-six intake and carb for $20 there. if i decide to keep the / i'll use it, but if not, i'll be rebuilding the carb for the heck of it and blasting/painting the intake and selling them.

Welcome to the best A-body site Bastard LOL!!That,s a nice little Valiant.I also have a 66 Dart,it has a 4bbl. carb and intake with headders and dual exhaust all the way to the back(bought it as an incomplete project)which is almost ready for front alignment(swapped to disc.)and a new w.shield.Enjoy the site,I,ve gotten lots of help from members here.

66 dart 2.JPG

trim 027.jpg

that really neat!!! ya i picked up a 340 waterpump for $5 real great shape they always have pretty good deals
nah, not THAT close. i'm farther south...closer to vero beach. my dad was one of the first presidents of the MOB and that swap meet was his brainchild 11 years ago. so now you see where i get it from. :0) it was an awesome show and it's only getting bigger. i picked up a 2bbl super-six intake and carb for $20 there. if i decide to keep the / i'll use it, but if not, i'll be rebuilding the carb for the heck of it and blasting/painting the intake and selling them.

-
Back