New in NE Ohio

-

CheapnNasty

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time lurker and newer member. Not new to mopars, but recently got back in with a 73 duster. Any other Ohio members nearby? The parts game has changed since 08-09 last time I had an older mopar. Lots of new/different vendors!

Yes, I live in Jefferson, just northeast of Cleveland. I also had a 73 several years ago. Post #77 in wheels and tire combos. Really liked that car. Welcome!

Welcome.

Did you see that 340- 4 speed 73 Dart Sport for sale up there a bout a week ago?

May have seen on CL? Most of the cars up north around here need sheet metal work or they’re way out of my price range! This is my 73, occasional driver as is while collecting the new drivetrain!

32D60117-1ECB-4493-94B3-3DFC5563C141.jpeg

cheap&nasty, What town are you in ? I'm in Bedford about 12 miles south of Cleveland, and I have a couple Dusters and motors & trannys, rearends . what do you need for your project ?

I’m right over by the MGM so real nearby! I’m looking for an 8.75 and a big block trans for now.

Welcome aboard to the posting side on this great site :thumbsup:

cheap&nasty, What town are you in ? I'm in Bedford about 12 miles south of Cleveland, and I have a couple Dusters and motors & trannys, rearends . what do you need for your project ?
Hey I’d like to get in touch, message box is full. Anyone know ed or contact info?

CheapnNasty. Reminds me of one of my high school girlfriends. lol

-
Back