New interest.

-

Fisher

Old Guy with a Cool car.
Reaction score
Went to pet store yesterday to buy 5 gold fish for my pond, and i ended up buying Bugsy. He was turned into the pet store as the owner could not care for him. So i scooped him up. Need to get my 55 gallon tank ready for him to come home this week.

2qxasmc.jpg

9rm81h.jpg

25ivxut.jpg

t4z7fc.jpg

I got the tank all set up for him this afternoon, and brought him home. It will take him a few days to get settled in, and i am told not to handle him till he gets comfy, and used to the new tank.

Bugsy looks pretty happy in his new home. Congratulations I’m sure he’ll be a great new friend!

Uh, oh!

Looks like he's headed towards the city!

Cue Blue Oyster Cult-

I gave him a bath today, after that i held him for an hour then put him back under his heat lamp. He actually ate this great big worm after that. I was so happy to see him eat.

2lizk0y.jpg

n18n78.jpg

Bugsy looks pretty content hanging out with you! Thanks for the pics.

Bearded dragons are awesome. I've got a 75 gallon cichlid aquarium right now. Had it about 6 years but I'm starting to get burnt out on it. I think after these fish are all gone I'll clean the tank out and set it up as a bearded tank. They're very friendly reptiles with a menacing name.

My good buddy next door has fish, his wife said no to the bearded dragon. He spends a lot of time on his 4 tanks.

I went out for a few years with a girl that had an iguana.

Very cool.

Liked to sit on the dash of my T top Daytona when we went somewhere.

Ate hybiscus far a snack.

Frickin' Iguana stole my yellow shower shoes in Guantanamo Bay!

The problem was the $2.50/per half gallon rum we were halfway through with a 2 liter Coke in 1978.

He won! Chased me up on picnic table and bit the crap out of me!

-
Back