-

easyrider

65 droptop
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my new interior.
interior7.JPG
interior8.JPG

seats1.JPG

The courtesy light in the shifter, is that factory? Would like to see more of the interior. Who did the upholstery?

It looks great. The black is too glossy. I made the same mistake. You wont enjoy repeatedly wiping fingerprints and dust off that. But again... It looks great.

I still have to install the convertible top boot. I'll take some more pictures with the top down.
The light on the console is not stock, its a tag light from a truck.

I still have to install the convertible top boot. I'll take some more pictures with the top down.
The light on the console is not stock, its a tag light from a truck.
That's what it reminded me of, awesome idea. Looks really good. Did you have the seats done or did you do them yourself?

Carpet and all came from Legendary. It took 8 weeks to get it because it is a custom color. I called the guy that I ordered it from every week for 6 weeks straight asking for a one foot square of the material so i could cover my buttons. Never got it! Promised to get it right out every time I called him. I don't understand that.
Everything else was great. Quality stuff.

I took them to a shop and had them done. I had stripped and cleaned and painted the frames. I also bought new foam buns so its all new. The shop rebuilt the back seat.

Carpet and all came from Legendary. It took 8 weeks to get it because it is a custom color. I called the guy that I ordered it from every week for 6 weeks straight asking for a one foot square of the material so i could cover my buttons. Never got it! Promised to get it right out every time I called him. I don't understand that.
Everything else was great. Quality stuff.
Legendary is doing all my interior parts. Peal white with aqua carpet. Ordered everything thru Classic Industries. Everything will be new as well, carpet, headliner, door panels, rear panels, seat covers, rear panels on the seats, dash pad cover. I've started getting parts, but like you said, 8-10 weeks until the panels and stuff will be ready.

I would like to have a better pic of that steering wheel as well. I just picked up a 65 Barracuda with the steering wheel, but the horn button has the Valiant emblem in it. Thought about having a decal made to take its place, but would much rather have the correct button.

I took them to a shop and had them done. I had stripped and cleaned and painted the frames. I also bought new foam buns so its all new. The shop rebuilt the back seat.
I'm in the same boat. Everything will be brand new all the way down to the arm rest. The foam has already made it here, and I purchased the foam kit for the rear seat. Was gonna try to and do the covers myself. I am missing one of the little chrome pieces in the center of the seats.

I'm in the same boat. Everything will be brand new all the way down to the arm rest. The foam has already made it here, and I purchased the foam kit for the rear seat. Was gonna try to and do the covers myself. I am missing one of the little chrome pieces in the center of the seats.
Those are hard to come by. I didn't have any. Bought 5 from a FABO member and the other 3 from AMS Obsolete. Not cheep!

65PlumCrzy I might have one off a 65 bucket seat I picked for my 64. The upholstery is shot but I think one had one on it. I'll look and see what condition it's in. I'll get a picture and if you want it, it's yours

Those are hard to come by. I didn't have any. Bought 5 from a FABO member and the other 3 from AMS Obsolete. Not cheep!
Fenders are what have had my attention for the past month or so. Been hunting hard for both fenders and getting no where on it. After that, I'll start hammering out the small parts. I have a check list and seems everytime I mark off one thing, I think of 5 more. lol

65PlumCrzy I might have one off a 65 bucket seat I picked for my 64. The upholstery is shot but I think one had one on it. I'll look and see what condition it's in. I'll get a picture and if you want it, it's yours
That would be awesome. I appreciate the look out. I have all of them but one. Let me know what you come up with and I'll get squared up with you.

That would be awesome. I appreciate the look out. I have all of them but one. Let me know what you come up with and I'll get squared up with you.[/QUOTE
Easyrider, I hope it's okay to help out our Mopar brother on your post. Here's a picture of the tab and PM me with your address and I'll put it in the mail for you. It'll be my help on your project it's yours my friend

20180315_191150.jpg

AC car as well. That's sweet. What is the emblem on the left of the instrument cluster above the windshield/light switch?

-
Back