New kid from the Bay

-

70Swinger510

Bay Area Swinger
Reaction score
What's up guys, New here from the Bay Area.

Picked this thing up for dirt cheap.

These are where shortly after getting the car, it was a complete car in but in semi rough shape.

I will get updated pictures soon.

So far Ive installed P-S-T's complete polygraphite suspension kit, Swapped it to a manual steering box, Disk Brakes up front. 8 1/4 with 3.23's large bolt in the rear. all the seats dash and door panals where freshly wraped, new carpet removed the ghetto power windows. I had to change the entire wire harness on the car. there was an alarm system in there and it was hacked up when they removed it.

basically everything has been gone through on the car. new leafs in the rear axle is a fresh rebuild. Body will be the last thing on my list gonna be putting the engine in it in the next few weeks and get it running. and play around with it see if i like the setup.

motor is a 318 which was in my friends demon
Small clip here :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmTdOI8MVQ8
Bottom end is .60 over, it has a pretty large cam in it, 360 magnum heads off a late model 5.9L i think? heads were built by a friend of mine. and im gonna be running a demon 650 carburator, gonna be my first mopar.
and has a freshly built 727 torqueflite. with a 3100 stall.

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

I will try to get some newer pics.

Welcome to FABO 70Swing! It looks like you are in the East Bay, correct? Good luck with your project. If you need any advice, this is the right place. Also, there are several of us in the SF Bay Area. Let's see some more pics of your Dart.

Welcome aboard, looks like your off to a good start. Nice ride.
Engine sounded very good.

Sorry guys havnt really kept up on this thread, been held down with work. but the dart is going on the lift this coming week, gonna get finished and driving. =) i will take plenty of pics and try to update this dailys.

Well I have been on vacation and have gotten behind on welcoming folks to this great site. You have a great car to start with 70Swing510.
I hope you take the time to enjoy this great site.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.

Sorry I havn't updated or posted in a long time, been really busy with work and haven't had a lot of time to work on the car, I need to get an alignment and shocks, my shocks are toast so its hardly drivable. I just got done putting my flowtech headers on, I need to install my Lokar Throttle cable, and Kick down. Is there an aftermarket shift level? I have one on there but its not the right kind, and is being held in by zipties. Coming from the zbar to the trans? or anyone have the correct piece I have paypal.

Dartfront.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Engin.jpg

Intrior.jpg

Back.jpg

I will take some more pictures after I redo the engine wiring,

Quick question, where do I wire my MSD box so that I can use the key to start it and not a screwdriver on my starter relay?

-
Back