-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj408

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new manual steering box I purchased from Summit. I got it for my 72 Demon but Im going rack and pinion for more space with my 5.7 Hemi swap. It has been mounted to the car for mock-up but has never actually been driven with. I looked on summits Website and couldnt find the part number. I believe I payed $370 plus shipping. Im asking $275 plus shipping. Im located in Richmond California 94804. I dont know how give shipping quotes so I poosted my zip code. I can email pictures to your email, I should have pictures up tonight. Pm me for any questions or concerns. Let me know if my price is out of line or if I missed something.

Thanks for the add FABO!

Aj
http://www.jegs.com/i/Borgeson/153/920032/10002/-1 Website to the item as it comes brand new

http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o556/aj4081/ Pictures of the item I have.

Is it a flaming river unit? Do you know the ratio? Thanks
{Dibs pending answers, your message box is full.}

Its not the flaming river unit as I can remember. I have searched Summit for over and hour and cant find it nor the part nuber for it. I believe it is 16.1 Its a stock replacement, not a quick ratio. Pm bo should be empty now. Sorry for being so forgetful.

Aj

I'm out if it's a 16:1, but a stock ratio should be like 24:1. Can you post the summit number? Maybe we can figure it out.

Bed time on the east coast, I'll check back tomorrow

Couldnt find it on summit so here is the same steering box from Jegs.

If it's a 16:1, I'm interested. Let us know turns lock to lock.

The only one I'm seeing on Jegs besides the flaming river unit is pn 153-920032, which is a borgeson rebuild. It's just a stock remanned unit, with a 24:1 ratio. Standby for PM

Pm replied. Does the link that I added work, or the pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back