New member from Switzerland – Girl Power!!

-

Barbiecuda

Reaction score
Hello MOPAR brothers and sisters ;) I'm kinda new here and never introduced myself. My name’s Sarina and I own a 68 Barracuda Notchback called Barbiecuda. :) I’m in love with my ride for 4 ½ years and still think she’s perfect. My dad is the reason for my MOPAR madness, because of him I’ve been around muscle cars/oldtimers all my life. Too bad he just sold his 68 Dodge Coronet 500 but I'm sure our new project a 66 Plymouth SportFury will rock too! Last season I’ve run my first 1/8 mile race and of course I want some more power for my 340 now. :D I might get back to y’all for some technical help. Thanks! Sarina

Attachments

• barbiecuda_illu_final_klein.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 615
  • coronet2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 591
  • coronet1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 604
  • Barbiecuda3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 610
  • Barbiecuda1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 599
  • Barbiecuda2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 617
  • Volki.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 583
Super cool ....i like your style.

Welcome to the auto mania.....you picked a real nice site to join, tons of knowledge and nice guys.

Girl Power!

Welcome aboard to the Mopar addiction club Sarina! You got a pretty cool ride!

Welcome from NJ! Cool cars and cute photos. Looks like your car is all completely restored. Did you do it yourself (maybe with help from dad)?

Are you a Mary Kay dealer in your country??

If so, then you are my sworn enemy ....Avon dealer here. :D

Just kidding :jocolor: but i didnt know they have Mary Kay around the world

"I might get back to y’all for some technical help"

Anyone else think it seems strange that she has an almost perfect grasp of American dialect?

Troll perhaps?

I have mental images of some creepy dude in his grandmas basement pretending to be others on line.

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist.

If I'm wrong then please send more pics of you and your car.....Beautiful....and the car ain't bad either. :D

Mop

Welcome from NJ! Cool cars and cute photos. Looks like your car is all completely restored. Did you do it yourself (maybe with help from dad)?

Thank you!! Nah it's not but that's alright. The pre-owner did a little restoration, new painting and stuff but some things still need to be done. Yes I always need the help from my dad but I actually get my hands dirty too. :)

Attachments

• working.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 564
Are you a Mary Kay dealer in your country??

If so, then you are my sworn enemy ....Avon dealer here. :D

Just kidding :jocolor: but i didnt know they have Mary Kay around the world

Lol!!!! No she already had that sticker on when I bought her from the states but I liked it that's why it's still there. :)

Thank you!! Nah it's not but that's alright. The pre-owner did a little restoration, new painting and stuff but some things still need to be done. Yes I always need the help from my dad but I actually get my hands dirty too. :)

Sweet! I am thoroughly impressed! We will help in any way we can. I truly respect a woman who is not afraid to get some grease under her fingernails. (Like our Rani does!)

"I might get back to y’all for some technical help"

Anyone else think it seems strange that she has an almost perfect grasp of American dialect?

Troll perhaps?

I have mental images of some creepy dude in his grandmas basement pretending to be others on line.

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist.

If I'm wrong then please send more pics of you and your car.....Beautiful....and the car ain't bad either. :D

Mop

Thanks for your warm welcome while calling me a troll! :p I'm glad my English ain't too bad so you guys can understand even I'm not too sure about the whole grammar thing. :)

Sweet of you, thanks!! :) One more Picture that shows me and my dad, not too sharp though.

Attachments

• race.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 553
Welcome from one cuda owner to another. One day I hope mine looks as good as yours. My granddaughter has already called dibs on it I hope to finish and drive it before she tries to run off with it lol. I wish my granddaughter lived a little closer so she could be involved in the build like you.

Welcome to FABO!

We also have some other females here, so don't feel like you're all alone with a bunch of guys....

PS. Please forgive moparman, we've had some "trolls" come here "fishing" recently....

He's just a little gun shy....

This is the best site for tech info. check the How-to section, do a search , if you can't find what you need, then post it and you can get an answer. (maybe start a few arguments between members....). But you will get an answer....

Welcome to the fun:cheers: Great car and nice to see you and your dad enjoying these old Mopars!

Dave,

Thanks for your warm welcome while calling me a troll! :p I'm glad my English ain't too bad so you guys can understand even I'm not too sure about the whole grammar thing. :)
Sweet of you, thanks!! :) One more Picture that shows me and my dad, not too sharp though.

Well since you fell for the oldest trick in the book and I got the pic I guess I am the true troll.

Welcome aboard and love your car by the way.

Mop
Fat Blu Fish

Attachments

• 100_2853.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 542
Welcome to FABO!

We also have some other females here, so don't feel like you're all alone with a bunch of guys....

PS. Please forgive moparman, we've had some "trolls" come here "fishing" recently....

He's just a little gun shy....

This is the best site for tech info. check the How-to section, do a search , if you can't find what you need, then post it and you can get an answer. (maybe start a few arguments between members....). But you will get an answer....

I didn't wan't the real trolls to have all the fun! :D

All I can say is WOW!!!! oh and the car's nice too! Seriously i'm a notchback lover of all 3 years but all mine are '69s.
I've never seen a notch in that color and it looks GREAT to me!! As always that '69 sport stripe makes the car a totally different beast......welcome aboard from a notch lover!

Welcome to the club. So you're wanting more power outta that 340 correct? Have you thought of what way you wanna go with e.g. Stroker, forced induction, or higher revving?

-
Back