New member from Switzerland – Girl Power!!

-
Frankly, I think this is hilarious!!

10305149916_4104e3a612_z.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. Nice Looking car.:thumrigh:

That's funny.

Nice car.

Nice dress :)

Welcome to the club. So you're wanting more power outta that 340 correct? Have you thought of what way you wanna go with e.g. Stroker, forced induction, or higher revving?

Thank you! Right, that's what I want because I can never ever afford a Keith Black anyway. :( We were thinking about a big block too but that's also more weight again and I really love my small block. We haven't planned anything yet and ath the end I will have to leave this project to my dad since he's the mechanic but I'm trying to get some first impressions on what would be best and even more what can +/- legally be run on Swiss streets. The law is very strict down here when it comes to engine tuning. :((

Welcome!
Love the 'Cuda, and that Coronet 500 is awesome!
Been wanting one since I passed one up many years ago.
What possesed him to sell it?

Tell us more about your car and if you want to post more pics, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt anybody's feelings. At the risk of sounding like a pack of wolves, I think we all enjoy meeting a gorgeous blond who loves MoPars!

My girl is starting to get into it, and actually wants a 67-69 Cuda.
I bet when she sees yours I will be under pressure to find her one.

Welcome, very cool Moulin Rouge 'Cuda you own.(nice Coronet,too....). Enjoy the site.

Welcome!
Love the 'Cuda, and that Coronet 500 is awesome!
Been wanting one since I passed one up many years ago.
What possesed him to sell it?

Tell us more about your car and if you want to post more pics, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt anybody's feelings. At the risk of sounding like a pack of wolves, I think we all enjoy meeting a gorgeous blond who loves MoPars!

My girl is starting to get into it, and actually wants a 67-69 Cuda.
I bet when she sees yours I will be under pressure to find her one.

Thank you! I cried my eyes out when he sold the Coronet. He built if from a huge pile of boxes that had the the parts in within only two years from 0 to awesome. Loved that car and still do. I remember all the freezing nights in the garage but even more the awesome days behind the steering wheel. He went abroad and needed the money. :( I'm happy to have him back though, my #1 machanic. :)

I don't know what I could tell you that you all don't know already. Lol no problem I am accustom to this man's world and I can handle it. ;)

Wow, very good. I can highly recommend a Barracuda as starter. :D Show her the pictures and let me know what you're going to get.

Not that I don't love seeing pictures of beatiful women, I do, but I'd sure like to see more pics of your car.

Welcome Barbielover from Sweden. Nice ride and one beautiful car you have. Do you go to Euro Mopar Nats or Power Big Meet with your car?

Not that I don't love seeing pictures of beatiful women, I do, but I'd sure like to see more pics of your car.

I prefer to see pictures of my car than of me too, we're in the same boat ;) and thanks for the compliment.

Don't really have too many pictures left :S

1. my first try on the dragstrip

2. normal day at the garage

3. the heart ♥ ♥ ♥

4. picture from the add when I first saw it -> btw I am looking for those cragar ss wheels again, 14x6 sbp, just in case anybody here sells them for a good price ;)

Attachments

• hohenems.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 330
  • garage.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 345
  • small block.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 345
  • ebay.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 338
Welcome Barbielover from Sweden. Nice ride and one beautiful car you have. Do you go to Euro Mopar Nats or Power Big Meet with your car?

Sending greetings from Switzerland to Sweden (the two countries which usually get mixed up from the rest of the world, lol)

Unfortunately not!! :( I was hardly trying to get my friends to come with me to the Power Big Meet in Västeras but they all act more girlie than I ever do even they're actually all male. :p They said it's too far to drive with the oldtimers and that there is no chance for a hotel room anymore. Blah Blah ... I hope I will make it one time. Maybe next year when our Fury is on the streets too because my dad would definitely join me.

Thank you! Right, that's what I want because I can never ever afford a Keith Black anyway. :( We were thinking about a big block too but that's also more weight again and I really love my small block. We haven't planned anything yet and ath the end I will have to leave this project to my dad since he's the mechanic but I'm trying to get some first impressions on what would be best and even more what can +/- legally be run on Swiss streets. The law is very strict down here when it comes to engine tuning. :((

Well I have owned a volvo, a saab and a beemer and I know that all three had one thing in common that made them fast and environmentally friendly and that is a turbo.....I will point out that they were all older models with many miles before I got them but they ran and ran well nonetheless.

Can you get a spooler to run legally on the streets?

BTW I know that Sweden and Switzerland are not the same as Germany or each other.

The cars I mention are all decent euro cars that have turbos and may even pass Swiss emission standards.....hence the ref.

I digress......:D

Greetings and welcome aboard

" Pretty in Pink"

I would say stroke it, but i wouldnt stroke your 340, i would stroke a roller 360 just because the 360 is already a slightly bore reduced stroked 340, and your not wasting a perfect 340 in the process. 340 got its beans from big valves and rpm's. A stroker defies both and is more of a torque motor with the added hp as a byproduct. And it looks stock as anything to the smog police. Your best bag for the buck may be a turbo but youlk have to mod your carb for blow through. Better heads compliment bigger cams, but a stroker is power off the line, and is just a crank and pistons with balancing. You can find stroker pistons used if you go with a std bore core motor. Tried to trade my 57 Fordor for a notch i liked them so much. Welcome.

Thanks Sarina. Very nice car. Love the spark plug wire 'keepers'...

Because the car is pink I think the wire holders should be pink lipsticks instead of bullets :glasses7:

Welcome, great to have another gal here and you and your car make a lovely pair :prayer:

Welcome aboard! Good looking ride.
Your English seems to be fin, good job.

Super cool ....i like your style.

Welcome to the auto mania.....you picked a real nice site to join, tons of knowledge and nice guys.

Girl Power!

x2! :-D Welcome aboard Sarina -- you're going to love it here. Stay safe and keep the skinny pedal pressed to the floor! (I've got a 'little' power in my 340 in my Cuda too but it's a fastback.)

-
Back