New member from Switzerland – Girl Power!!

-
Another girl awesome!! This sausage fest needs more of you!
I agree with BB-Dave, I have NEVER seen a 2nd gen cuda in pink and yours looks awesome. I was never a fan of pink on cars, but you made me rethink that.

Both the cuda and the dress are a perfect fit for you.

Oh we have a "Hot Mopar Babes" thread :glasses7:

Hello Sarina from England.

Love the car, same as mine, love to see it close and if you can come to the Mopar Euro Nats here in England in July would be good to compare notes!

Well I have owned a volvo, a saab and a beemer and I know that all three had one thing in common that made them fast and environmentally friendly and that is a turbo.....I will point out that they were all older models with many miles before I got them but they ran and ran well nonetheless.

Can you get a spooler to run legally on the streets?

I'm not too sure about that. We probably can't get a fully legal version anyway but at least I don't want to get in trouble everytime the police stops me. So everything which is not too obvious to those smurfs (that's how we call'em) is fine. :)

I would say stroke it, but i wouldnt stroke your 340, i would stroke a roller 360 just because the 360 is already a slightly bore reduced stroked 340, and your not wasting a perfect 340 in the process. 340 got its beans from big valves and rpm's. A stroker defies both and is more of a torque motor with the added hp as a byproduct. And it looks stock as anything to the smog police. Your best bag for the buck may be a turbo but youlk have to mod your carb for blow through. Better heads compliment bigger cams, but a stroker is power off the line, and is just a crank and pistons with balancing. You can find stroker pistons used if you go with a std bore core motor. Tried to trade my 57 Fordor for a notch i liked them so much. Welcome.

That's also what my dad was saying because the 340s are a little sensitive. We found a 360 built into a 408 stroker, that might be an interesting solution to get or even to build ourselves. We will see.

Because the car is pink I think the wire holders should be pink lipsticks instead of bullets :glasses7:

Welcome, great to have another gal here and you and your car make a lovely pair :prayer:

Lol I love my bullets though but let me know when you found the lipstick-version. ;) Thanks!

welcome aboard Sarina

I spend a few summers in madetswill when I was younger
we would catch a train to Zurich and...indulge :)

Because it would take too long to send each of you a separate text I just use this post to THANK YOU ALL very much for your welcome messages, the sweet compliments, the fun flirts and the technical support so far! You guys rock and I believe this is seriously a cool page to hang around. You all have a great weekend and put the pedal to the metal whenever possible! Cheers Sarina

You have a great weekend too.. and this is a great place to hang around. Lots of characters. Lots of technical gurus. Lots of experience.

Welcome from another owner of a Cudagirl, well, sort of!! I too think the car looks great in pink, and I also think it's a perfect fit for you!! Kudos to your Dad for getting you involved in a great hobby, and kudos to you for staying true to your vision of what you want for your car!

My Cudagirl may be the youngest girl on the site, but she's been involved in the hobby most of her life! She's 16 now and can't wait till spring to drive her car for the first time!!! Here's a pic of her car! Of course when she sees your car, we'll be painting hers pink!!

Glad to have you with us, and your dad too!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 374
Welcome, Sarina! I love your bold and beautiful BarbieCuda! She looks great in pink. Good luck with your build, and please keep us updated.

PS: did you spend any time in the States (in the south?) to gain your "accent"? Just curious.

-Mike.

Why does this new member get all of the attention? ;)

Because it would take too long to send each of you a separate text I just use this post to THANK YOU ALL very much for your welcome messages, the sweet compliments, the fun flirts and the technical support so far! You guys rock and I believe this is seriously a cool page to hang around. You all have a great weekend and put the pedal to the metal whenever possible! Cheers Sarina

Hey Sarina, Coming to Vienna with my Frau in Sept. Be cool to meet some others from Europe. Too Far ??

Welcome, Sarina! I love your bold and beautiful BarbieCuda! She looks great in pink. Good luck with your build, and please keep us updated.

PS: did you spend any time in the States (in the south?) to gain your "accent"? Just curious.

-Mike.

Thank you Mike! Nah I spent some time in the Caribbean and that's where I probably picked it up or at least that's what ppl tell me when they hear the little patois accent but that's alright. :) Will keep you updated when we start after my dad returns from his holidays.

Hey Sarina, Coming to Vienna with my Frau in Sept. Be cool to meet some others from Europe. Too Far ??

Hmm, unfortunately Vienna isn't just around the corner it takes about 7hrs by car. Are you guys travelling a little? Would be cool for real.

Hmm, unfortunately Vienna isn't just around the corner it takes about 7hrs by car. Are you guys travelling a little? Would be cool for real.

Not to but in here but just wanted to say, life's short, take a chance and just do it.

-
Back