-
Welcome, you'll find lots of help from a great group of guys and gals here at this site. Looking forward to some pics of your car

Thanks everyone!

From going through some of the threads this looks like a great place to hang out with a world of information and a bunch of great people with some awesome cars.

Once the winter is over I'll be able to take some more pictures and post them up.

I'm sure some of us will meet up sooner or later.

:D

Welcome to FABO, Keith, from SoCal. I think you're going to have fun here.
Looking forward to seeing some pics next spring of your new toy - after everything thaws.

Welcome to FABO!Hope to see you at the track,also at a few of the local Mopar shows.(Spring fling,MoparFest).Sounds like you,ll fit right in with the rest of us nutbars.LOL:burnout:

Welcome to FABO!Hope to see you at the track,also at a few of the local Mopar shows.(Spring fling,MoparFest).Sounds like you,ll fit right in with the rest of us nutbars.LOL:burnout:

Thanks,
I've been a member of the OSCA for about 7 years racing in classes from 9.90, 10.90, OC and PC at TMP and Grand Bend with a car I just sold. That car went 9.15 @148 the last time I owned it.

I'll be out to TMP for sure with this car but this time I'm not ever going to go faster than 11.50 because I don't want to add a bar and deal with all the other NHRA safety gear.

I'm planning on going to MoparFest this year too and I think there are some meetings in town here every Thursday during the summer.

I don't know about the Spring Fling, when and where is that?

Hi,I,ve also thought about joining OSCA this year.I race with ONDR at TMP,Grand Bend and like you I,d like to stay around the 10.50 mark.I think once you get into the NHRA rule book,it takes the fun out of it and the cost just doesn,t sit well with my love for the hobby.

Springfling is at the Brampton Chrysler Parts Depot and is usually around the end of April start of May.Hope to see you there.

Hi,I,ve also thought about joining OSCA this year.I race with ONDR at TMP,Grand Bend and like you I,d like to stay around the 10.50 mark.I think once you get into the NHRA rule book,it takes the fun out of it and the cost just doesn,t sit well with my love for the hobby.

Springfling is at the Brampton Chrysler Parts Depot and is usually around the end of April start of May.Hope to see you there.

The OSCA has a great group of guys and I've made some good friends there.
I usually go for the weekend camping so after a day of qualifying on the Saturday it's time to put the feet up and kick back with friends and a few cold ones.

When TMP was IHRA I was legal to run 9.90 but last year they changed to NHRA so all of a sudden I needed to spend considerably more money which I wasn't prepared to do, so I switched back to 10.90 for the year.
I sold that car to purchase a boat after the season was over but once I got rid of the car I had to fill the void so I ended up changing my mind and buying another car.

This year I won't be able to drive my car any distance with the auto and higher stall in it so either I'll be trailering it or just coming in my Dakota but either way I'll be attending.

Thanks for the info on the Springfling,

-
Back