-

Mopar Missy

Rapid transit girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and recently I became re-interested in mopars. My dad always had muscle cars, when I was a little girl, growing up, and many of them were mopars. I loved riding in them, and when I turned 16, my first car was a dodge demon 340, he fixed up for me. I loved that car! I just recently bought a 340 duster, and it needs a few minor things fixed, so I hope to learn some things, from this site. I enjoy working on it as much as I can, as my dad had tought me a lot, back when he was alive, but there's some things I just need to ask questions about. thanks !

let me be the first to welcome you to Abodies! ask away plenty of us to help ! and we love pics

Welcome to FABO Mopar Missy! We have many good,helpful members here willing to help answer any questions.Just ask...Oh we need pics of your Demon.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web!! Let's see pics of your Demon :glasses7:

Thankyou for the welcome...I was not sure how I would be recieved, being a female on here. I figured I would probably be ignored. I will try to post some pic.s when I figure out how.

Welcome... We have some of the best heads in the Mopar world... And some amazing ladies. Glad you have joined the madness.

Thankyou for the welcome...I was not sure how I would be recieved, being a female on here. I figured I would probably be ignored. I will try to post some pic.s when I figure out how.
Wait til you see/read posts by our other female members.We have a few here that can stand toe2toe with the guys here.

believe me you are more than welcome around here ! :blob: :D

that's one sweet Duster ! lol

the side stripe threw me off

sorry, I keep callin it a demon, which my first car was...this ones a duster...same car pretty much.

Very sweet ride Missy....welcome aboard...you'll love it here.

my first thing I want to change is the wheels...they look too small..( hmmm, size matters! ) where can I find wider wheels to fit this? maybe somthing chrome.

welcome aboard Missy and very nice Duster. like they said you have a question ask away this is one of the best site i have ever seen very helpful so enjoy

personally I like that stock rally wheel look but must admit that with tires....the fatter the better I always say.

Welcome neighbor, somehow that street looks vaguely familar. Wondering how local you are. Lots of cruises around maybe we'll see ya around. The two cars in my avatar are usually covering a lot of local ground, Fell free to flag em down. Nice lookin duster :)

That car is a sexy beast... And Yes, size does matter. You will DEFINITELY fit in with comments like that.

Welcome aboard! Beautiful car!! I for one have never ignored a female member...male members just dont do it for me :glasses7:
Post your wheel question in the "wheels/tires" forum...I would think check "Stockton" Vintique I believe is no longer in business.
Oh ya, more pics please??

Welcome aboard! Beautiful car!! I for one have never ignored a female member...male members just dont do it for me :glasses7:
Post your wheel question in the "wheels/tires" forum...I would think check "Stockton" Vintique I believe is no longer in business.
Oh ya, more pics please??
oh thankyou, I will check it out.

Missy..yearone has quite a selection but pricey...still good to look at for ideas too...big magnum and ralley billet selection

-
Back