New model on my hands

-

B5BigBlock

Reaction score
image.jpg
Got this on my hands, found myself some free time and a trip to Michaels.

Yes very detailed. I decided to go with the original 440 stock look I’ll build a drag car some other day. I just like the 440 look better.
Id still stick the fat tires in it if they give you a choice. I found a 68 Barracuda, 383 car for 7g OBO. Rough! But #s... I dig the 383 and 440 A bodies!

Id still stick the fat tires in it if they give you a choice. I found a 68 Barracuda, 383 car for 7g OBO. Rough! But #s... I dig the 383 and 440 A bodies!
I agree. If I had the option to keep the slicks I would but it’s a whole different rear end that won’t fit with the interior I had picked out.

Wow Man! That's Killer! That fast?
Yes I’m surprised it went up pretty quick, still got some exterior work to do waiting for the blue to dry and clear coat it in the morning. Off to bed I go hopefully it’ll be fast from here on out.

Very cool. I like the 440 better, too. They were way more reliable far as not breakin stuff. lol

I have the same kit. Tubbed & narrowed the rear but wasn't happy with the stance so stuck it back in the box for now. :( That's going to be a good-looking car in B5. :thumbsup:

Well, krylon failed me again. This car looks like shaving cream… I clear coated it, hopefully it will make a little shine to it the paint now looks flat.
5F1EA1A9-385F-4F73-8C17-7A3381B0B1C3.jpeg

-
Back