-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellcat Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of NEW Monocoque Sports Star front racing wheels. These are new in the original box, 15 x 3.5 front wheels with both 5 on 4 bolt circle and 5 on 4.5 bolt circle. These wheels are for RACING ONLY. They are NOT D.O.T. approved!

They are two piece (inner and outer), bolted together with a billet hub piece sandwiched in between and they have a polished finish.

I bought these wheels back in the late 80's or early 90's when I intended to build my '69 Cuda for NHRA Stock class racing. They've been stored away in their box in dry storage ever since (I didn't go racing after all). I'm located in the East Bay, San Francisco area.

I will put the original box with these wheels inside of another box, with some padding for safe shipment. Selling price is $550 for the pair; buyer pays actual shipping cost. I do not do Paypal, but will accept either a Bank Of America cashier's check or a U.S. Postal money order.

My new computer has Windows8 operating system and I am not sure how to post pictures with this system. Please pm me with your email address and I will send you some pics from my work computer.

Thanks for your interest,
Cuda SRT8

Attention: These wheels have both small, 5 on 4" bolt pattern AND 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. They're almost feather light and can be used on both EARLY and LATE A-bodies.

Are you sure the bolt circles aren't 5 on 4 1/2 & 5 on 4 3/4. I've never seen any that had 5 on 4 & 5 on 4 1/2. Measure from outside of hole to inside of the second hole & I think will find that they are Mopar/ferd & gm patterns. Just adding my .02 on this, it's not meant to be negative.

Demonracer,
Yes, I'm sure. Per the ad, they have both 5 on 4 and 5 on 4.5 I ordered these specifically for my '69 Cuda which at the time, had stock 5 on 4 bolt pattern, drum brakes. I had them include the larger bolt pattern in case I ever added large bp disc brakes. Keep in mind Monocoque was a small, custom manufacturer unlike the big companies of today who would laugh at such a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back