New Mopar guy from SW Pa.

-

Ruger64

Reaction score
I wanted to say hello here. I purchased my first Mopar. A 1971 Valiant.
I just got it two days ago. And a great deal!
66,000 original miles. Great shape.
The guy I bought it from told me to come on here, and glad I did after looking around the forum. Thanks for the tip Jim!!!
Okay, enough from me. Thanks for the great site. Look forward to being on here.

Welcome aboard!! Grab a seat and stay awhile. the guys are going to bag on you for no pictures though! =)

Welcome aboard!! Grab a seat and stay awhile. the guys are going to bag on you for no pictures though! =)

Thanks!! I have a few, just bought it. So it needs paint....etc.
Mine is a 4 door. So don't get too excited!!...:tonqe:

Thanks. Here's some photos. I have a lot of ideas for it. My neighbor already ragged on me for buying a 4 door. What is up with people?

c.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

3, 4, 5 door what ever it takes it's still a Mopar!

Thanks. I am really excited. I really like this car. I tried to post some photos. It said a mod has to approve it. They'll show up soon I think.

Welcome to FABO. I just posted in the for sale thread the member had on here selling that car..

It was much cleaner and nicer than he even told me on the phone, and he lived 15 minutes away. Very straight up guy! If you ever deal with him on buying parts, you can count on them being what he says. I made a new friend, and got my first Mopar.

That is a nice clean car, congrats and welcome!

Thanks! I am really happy with this car. My inspection guy is a Mopar nut. He has about 6 of them in his garage hidden in the back. some GtX's? I am still learning the old Mopars. Some I didn't know about. He was shocked at the condition it was in when he saw it for a Pa. car.

Welcome to FABO! Four doors are great, so much easier for everyone to get in and out of. Solid Valiant, love it and it will love you back.

Welcome to FABO! Four doors are great, so much easier for everyone to get in and out of. Solid Valiant, love it and it will love you back.

Thanks goldfish! I still can't believe it is sitting in my garage. I never expected to get one is such good shape, being the state I live in.

I know this car... recognize the fenders... I know the cat you got it off of.. Jim right? Jims a cool dude.. I got the passenger fender for my Dart from him.. Where are located? Im close to the Irwin area, maybe we have bumped paths before.. I have a b5 blue 69 Dart... Welcome to the site... Plenty to see here and a ton of great people to talk to..

I remember seeing that very nize more door (as we call them) MoPar here :cheers:
I remember a member posted it for sale, So happy to see it went to a good home and it's great to have you on board with us :cheers:
Congratulations on a great Mopar find :happy2:

Looks to be a real nice clean car!!! Good luck w/it. Whats the neighbor got to show?? Tell him you got a sleeper.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the very clean score!

Looks solid and fairly clean, Ruger.
Bring it down to the Norwin Hills Shopping Center on Saturday, July 21st, and I'll be up from Tennessee visiting family in the area and am planning to come by the Saturday night cruise-in they have there. I can look it over in person.

Bring it down to the Norwin Hills Shopping Center on Saturday, July 21st, and I'll be up from Tennessee visiting family in the area and am planning to come by the Saturday night cruise-in they have there. I can look it over in person.

Hey Ruger, if you come down to hills we should try to hook up.. park together or something.. Weather permitting I will have the Dart there

I know this car... recognize the fenders... I know the cat you got it off of.. Jim right? Jims a cool dude.. I got the passenger fender for my Dart from him.. Where are located? Im close to the Irwin area, maybe we have bumped paths before.. I have a b5 blue 69 Dart... Welcome to the site... Plenty to see here and a ton of great people to talk to..

Yup, that would be Jim! Great guy. And nice to be around. He gave me a great deal, and we are staying in touch. I am right up near Indian Lake. I must be close!

I remember seeing that very nize more door (as we call them) MoPar here :cheers:
I remember a member posted it for sale, So happy to see it went to a good home and it's great to have you on board with us :cheers:
Congratulations on a great Mopar find :happy2:

Thanks very much, this place rocks! Lots of info on here, and good folks!

Looks to be a real nice clean car!!! Good luck w/it. Whats the neighbor got to show?? Tell him you got a sleeper.

He is a bit older. He was being sarcastic. He said it was very clean, but shave the door handles. I told him I don't make fun of his wife, so don't make fun of my car. He stopped after that!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the very clean score!

Thanks, it was a great find!

I will be there. Thats a promise. Its only three minutes down the street from me. You will see the red fenders there. LOL I won't be shutting it down for paint until winter. I want to enjoy it before I tear it down. I hope to see you while your here.

4door is where its at!
578257_361775590553641_1326016146_n.jpg

Damn, thats nice!!!!

Welcome, very nice find. I'm sure your going to really enjoy it and hopefully FABO as well.

Its nice here. I have been spending too much time going through the site. LOL

Right near Indian Lake? We are very close.. I live near there myself.. closer to K-vays resteraunt

-
Back