[FOR SALE] New OE '62-'63, '64-'69 turn signal switches

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I still have some more of the brand new OE turn signal switches, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprints by an original supplier to Chrysler. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

These are not the cheesy Chinese knockoffs that are all over the place, and they are not the crude, low-quality Chinese items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not "can-be-made-to-work-and-fit-almost-sorta-mostly-OK-if-you-redrill-the" items, and they are not brittle new old stock. They are the real deal, with the correct firm snap/click switch operation feel. Two types are available: the kind with the flat spade terminals for '62-'63 cars, and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for all '64-'67 cars and '68s and '69s with the 4-way hazard flasher switch on the dash (not on the steering column).

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new-stock switches off me for $101. Quick postage from Seattle within the lower 48 states is $9.90—total $110.90 (please ask for a postage quote if you're elsewhere in the world).

2258700_1.jpg

2258700_2.jpg

2631383_1.jpg

I'd like to mention these are the real deal and look and work much better than even an original I had. I bought 3 of them, installed one each in 2 PS columns and am holding on to the last one should the steering column in the Barracuda I'm parting out work in my 47 Dodge.

Hello, I'm hoping you also have the correct switch for a 1970 A-body. Do you?

I still have some more of the brand new OE turn signal switches, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprints by an original supplier to Chrysler. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

These are not the cheesy Chinese knockoffs that are all over the place, and they are not the crude, low-quality Chinese items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not "can-be-made-to-work-and-fit-almost-sorta-mostly-OK-if-you-redrill-the" items, and they are not brittle new old stock. They are the real deal, with the correct firm snap/click switch operation feel. Two types are available: the kind with the flat spade terminals for '62-'63 cars, and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for all '64-'67 cars and '68s and '69s with the 4-way hazard flasher switch on the dash (not on the steering column).

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new-stock switches off me for $101. Quick postage from Seattle within the lower 48 states is $9.90—total $110.90 (please ask for a postage quote if you're elsewhere in the world).

View attachment 1715104181

View attachment 1715104182

View attachment 1715104183

PM ed

fnabody (your inbox is full so I couldn't PM you) and davescuda: I have a few good American-made '70 switches on the shelf. Same price. PM me or send me an email, 62lancer@gmail.com .

67dodgedartconv: got your PM, will respond, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back