New Okie

-

Chopz

Reaction score
Just joined. Stopping in to say hello from Oklahoma. I restored a 73 E body starting in ‘05 and ended up having to sell it a couple years back. Had a friend last week that was moving and didn’t have room for his 74 duster so he gave it to me. So here I am, searching the net for more info., and back under a mopar. Thanks for having me. *cheers

DC25AFC4-8F40-4170-B0FA-2F8CDB597FDE.jpeg

Looks like your about to have fun all over again! Welcome to the site!

Love both of your cars! From one Okie to another welcome aboard. We are from the Ok and Ark border so we legitimately claim both! Hah! You will like the abundance of info on this site, there is also a bunch of wit, sarcasm, dripping cynicism, and every so often some humility!

Just joined. Stopping in to say hello from Oklahoma. I restored a 73 E body starting in ‘05 and ended up having to sell it a couple years back. Had a friend last week that was moving and didn’t have room for his 74 duster so he gave it to me. So here I am, searching the net for more info., and back under a mopar. Thanks for having me. *cheers

View attachment 1715681895

Welcome , this place is a good source of info , but it`s very entertaining too !

-
Back