New Old Car Guy From GA

-

ScamperTom

Supposed to be working
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've actually been on the site (amazing forum, y'all!) a few months, so I thought it about time I introduced myself.

Some of you may know me as the optimistic idiot with no welding experience (RustyRatRod, I'm looking at you.) who wants to cut the roof off his car. Well, that hasn't happened yet, but I still love the car. I'm in my early 20's and live on the GA coast. This is my first classic, but I already feel a special connection to mopars. Anyway, here she is! '72 Scamp 318/904 headers holley 4bbl.

IMG_1303.JPG

Hi all,

I've actually been on the site (amazing forum, y'all!) a few months, so I thought it about time I introduced myself.

Some of you may know me as the optimistic idiot with no welding experience (RustyRatRod, I'm looking at you.) who wants to cut the roof off his car. Well, that hasn't happened yet, but I still love the car. I'm in my early 20's and live on the GA coast. This is my first classic, but I already feel a special connection to mopars. Anyway, here she is! '72 Scamp 318/904 headers holley 4bbl.

View attachment 1715177278
Welcome aboard lokks like a good start

-- :welcome: -- From Pa. -- Great to have Young Guys, aboard.

Welcome aboard Tom, enjoy this great site !

Welcome......you'll have hours of fun with your car!!

-
Back