New "Old Guy"

-

mjdcwo

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to the site and relatively new to this kind of thing in general. Just about to retire and I have a 67 fastback Barracuda that I want to get working on. Put a new polygraphite front end in it a few years ago and it's been just sitting around since then. I worked in a Plymouth dealership in the late 60's and remember when this car was new. I want to get some decent wheels for it but the 4" bolt pattern really limits things. Any one know where to get some of those spacers to change to a 4.5 " pattern?

Thanks,
MJDCWO

Welcome to the board.I would rather you not buy spacer plates,but do the 73-76 disc brake spindle,upper table swap to get the 4.5 bolt pattern.Its safer,stronger,and you have the 4.5 pattern,plus have disc brakes for better stopping.If you have a scrap yard near you look for a dart/duster 73-76,and get the front end,bolts in with little hassle,mrmopartech

Welcome mjd, I'm also new, I have a set of spacers I will be selling this spring when I put my new rearend and disk brakes on my 73 duster. I bought a 74 dart for the change over. i bought my spacers new on E-bay for 60.00, so I could put the ralley wheels on temporarily. They seem expensive to me I am your age and remember them for 3.00 a piece back then. thanks walt

-
Back