new pic of my car

-

OnEbAd340

Reaction score
here is a new picture of my car in full that now it is out of the shop and in florida :)
truck.jpg

truck.jpg

truck.jpg

thanks i cant wait to paint the car tho back to seafoam torquorse metallic ..i dont know if you can see it in the pic but the windows have the factory tint in them to match that color so rite now the light green windows and red dont go so good

The torqouise will be awesome, you`ll have to post more photos when the the new paint`s on. The body looks good and straight, it should turn out nice!

Longgone said:
The torqouise will be awesome, you`ll have to post more photos when the the new paint`s on. The body looks good and straight, it should turn out nice!

hells yea icant wait, the car was a one owner car which my dad bought off his friend in 77 which he bought brand new so the car originally had 70k adn practically no rust on it so ever the only problem was one rust spot coming through the rear quarter

Where in FL? 73' Duster in the works here (Palm Bay)... Looks good to me ! Maybe add a black stripe...Why not just tint the windows? After all you're in Florida... Uhh, ya may wanna add a/c too...lol

Eric_S68 said:
Where in FL? 73' Duster in the works here (Palm Bay)... Looks good to me ! Maybe add a black stripe...Why not just tint the windows? After all you're in Florida... Uhh, ya may wanna add a/c too...lol

cape coral ...nice .. yea it is going back to this which it looked like 30 years ago
seafoam.jpg

seafoam.jpg

thats a nice patch of florida grass you have on your front lawn.. it'll look superb when its painted and done.. will you add stripes? or go for a cleaner look?

Cerwin said:
thats a nice patch of florida grass you have on your front lawn.. it'll look superb when its painted and done.. will you add stripes? or go for a cleaner look?

yea im gonna put the same stripes on and the hood with the twin dummie scoops on too but i think it will look cleaner on mine since i dont have the stupid chrome around the wheel wells and also i dont have the skinny tires so i thin kthe stripes will make it look nice and also do u think i should go with the black grilles that were originally with the car like those or chrome ones both are mint so it is just the look

-
Back