New pics of my new ride!

-

tmj91

member 10,000
Reaction score
itrs no abody. but it sure is fun!

Nice car, my son has a Neon, not like yours but they are great cars, it looks like it has an aftermarket intercooler?? if so what stage is it?? When I was at the Nats in 2008 they had a class just for frt wheel drive mopars and the neons were in the 12's and one was into the 11's talk about sleepers.

Talk to RealTune in Ohio. They are the place to go to make Neons fast.

Nice i love srt's I want one badly but cannot afford it.

My son bought one when they first came out. Got sideswiped by a chick who made a left turn from a center lane and caused my son to hit a curb and roll. What a mess. Was written off.

My son bought one when they first came out. Got sideswiped by a chick who made a left turn from a center lane and caused my son to hit a curb and roll. What a mess. Was written off.
Ouch, he okay???

Nice SRT4, how many pounds you pushing?

Ouch, he okay???

Nice SRT4, how many pounds you pushing?

Yeah, The car was on it's passenger side and he was strapped in. The airbag went off too. He just crawled out of the driver's window. The medics checked him out and all he had was a scrape on one leg. He was lucky.... so was I.

Yeah, The car was on it's passenger side and he was strapped in. The airbag went off too. He just crawled out of the driver's window. The medics checked him out and all he had was a scrape on one leg. He was lucky.... so was I.
Cars can be replaced. People cant. Especially family like that

This car has alot done to it. Most of it was done when I bought it.

Stage 2, Dtec Tuner, Cold air intake, 3" turbo-back exhaust, Bigger intercooler, 2" drop, Short Throw Shifter.

Id estimate it puts out 300ish HP, and 350 ish FT/LBs...Ran a 12.7 at 117.4 at the nats.

-
Back