-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland57

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a set of small bolt pattern 15" Cragars sitting on a set of BF Goodrich rubber. Both the wheels and tires are new. I purchased them, had them mounted, got them home and then took them off to start my project. They have about 10 miles total on them.

Tires:
2 - P225 / 60 R15
2 - P235 / 60 R15

Wheels:
2 - 15x7 Cragar S/S SBP (5x4)
2 - 15x8 Cragar S/S SBP (5x4)

The wheels were ordered from Newstalgia and put on by a local Les Schwab. I've decided to take the project in a different direction (LBP w/ 17").

I still have the receipt and I paid almost $1400 for the set. I'd like to half back, $750.00, plus shipping from 98604(Battle Ground, WA). If there were a local buyer, I could meet somewhere and save somebody some shipping.

I would also listen to a trade for a Bullitt style wheel or the black torque thrusts

I've tried to post pictures and I'm not sure why they don't come up but if somebody needed some, email me and I'll get you some.

Man where we're you when I was looking!!!!!what a buy, I got 1250.00 in mine, great deal for some one.
Moe

0a16da23.jpg

Perfectly. I decided to upgrade the brakes, change the bolt pattern and use different style/ size of wheel.

I tried to post a photo of them on my car but I can't figure out how it's done. If you like to see, let me know and i'll email you a pic.

Man if you were in Charlotte they would be on my Duster but I am sure shipping would kill me to 29708!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back