New Shop

-

chuckwagon2004

71 dartswinger
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!! Man it has been a while and I'm glad to say I am back for good now!!! Not much has changed since the last time I was in on the site, other than my gold membership has expired :(... LOL Anyway this past year was good enough where I had enough money to finally build my shop and move my dart into it. I still have to rig out the new shop like I want and dont have all my pics with me but I will be putting them up for the shop and the dart from here on out. Hopefully I get to put the shop like I want throughout the next 4 months or so between work. Anyway here are a few pics of the shop from when it was getting put up about 6 weeks ago. :eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 239
  • photo2.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 232
  • photo5.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 227
All these pics were taken by the wife last time I was at work when the construction was going on. I have some on my camera at the house I will be posting in a few weeks as well as some new ones as the spray in insulation and bar area gets put in!!!! LOL a few more pics.
Again I wish I would have brought the camera with me and I had some finished products of the building. I was going to wait to start this thread but couldnt help myself.

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 235
  • photo7.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 237
  • photo8.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 231
  • photo9.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 234
<------ does work for shop space lol. Been drooling over steel shops for a while now. If you don't mind me asking what does one set you back forthe building since I can do electrical and concrete myself.

<------ does work for shop space lol. Been drooling over steel shops for a while now. If you don't mind me asking what does one set you back forthe building since I can do electrical and concrete myself.

Depends on who you find to put one up for you. I had a turn key job done and the enclosed part is 40' X 40' The whole thing is 40 X 60 tho. This cost me right at 32k granted that was just concrete and the building. I did all the dirt work myself as well as the lights and such. I will also be doing the rest myself minus the insulation.

-
Back