*NEW* Solid Roller Lifters From MRL Performance

-
Nope they are Not bushed. You dont have to bush the bore with these lifters. You can if you want, but you will have to open the bushing up into the oil galley so the lifter can get oil. these lifters oil the bearing and up to the pushrod, so they have to have oil going to them.

This is how our solid roller lifters will last a LONG time, constant fresh supply of oil to the rollers.

These lifters will work with any solid roller cam, no matter how big or aggressive. I can put a package deal together for you. I was offering the Voodoo cam in our *Special*. I really like them and they make a ton of power, but we can do another combo if you like. Call me and we can go over it.

The Pro Sports are in stock and ready to ship for SBM and BBM, and Pro Plus for BBM

ok those look great , i got a factory340 block no bushing, blocking off, r tubing, are they a direct drop in with no specisl tricks or machining?:D

Drop right in. No grinding, no special machine work, just drop them in. The only trick is, you have to order them LOL But seriously, they drop right in.

thanks that is exactly what i wanted to here, they sound alot better than the comp cause ive heard they have some lift limit issues, cant wait till fall when i get to pull the motor and since i was going with a voodoo sounds like your the guy i need to go with, thanks:D

Drop right in. No grinding, no special machine work, just drop them in. The only trick is, you have to order them LOL But seriously, they drop right in.
Mike, do you still need to remove the cylinder heads to install your lifters?

The BAM lifters can also be bought through Hughes Engines. Someone else for bashing, and they are still in business.

What the hell happened? I guess scamming has become part of society, damm shame.
Hey seemed like a good guy, and a knowledgeable builder, but he tended to claim ridiculous dyno numbers that could NEVER be backed up. Often 100, 150 horsepower exaggerated

You will have to remove the heads for the lifters. I tried with the heads installed and no way no how could I get them installed.

No issues with the lifters. I have the offset version for w2 heads.

You will have to remove the heads for the lifters. I tried with the heads installed and no way no how could I get them installed.

No issues with the lifters. I have the offset version for w2 heads.
Remind me, who's rollers did you use? P/N?

Hey seemed like a good guy, and a knowledgeable builder, but he tended to claim ridiculous dyno numbers that could NEVER be backed up. Often 100, 150 horsepower exaggerated

What's interesting to me is that the owners these high HP MRL engines just keep quiet when they're called out. I think I hear crickets...

wait up, those mild 318/390 MRL strokers didnt do 550hp-580 ft/lb?
The ones with his special RV grind?

Funny... where are all the cheerleaders 'aka "MRL strokers" now?
Looks like they became asthmatic, got 'rear' main leaks down their pant legs and finally quit running ... their mouths.lol

giphy-downsized.gif

-
Back