New Source For A-Body Parts !

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I ran across these guys on e-Bay and bought a few things from them. Upon ordering more stuff I had noticed that they re-produce hood insert gaskets for Road Runners, Darts, and Challengers. I asked if they were considering `67-8 Barracuda hood insert gaskets and was told they are being evaluated NOW as test shots are being made NOW. Any second generation Barracuda owner will tell you these things DO NOT EXSIST in usable condition. The last (and only...) N.O.S. set I ever saw on e-Bay sold for $65 8 yrs. ago, and I kicked myself for missing the auction. Now that might change.

http://stores.ebay.com/Detroit-Muscle-Technologies-LLC

If your looking for a set of these gaskets, drop Jim an e-mail and tell him so. If you need something that's not available, contact him. Sounds like a true enthusiast that's making a stab at offering what's not out there.

jamesfillmore@detroitmuscletechnologies.com

Mention the web site too. It couldn't hurt!

very cool. i've seen them on the ebag. didn't know the history of the guy. sounds like good stuff. thanks john

Jim is a real nice guy, spent some time on sunday last year at the nats talking with him.

Yeah, Jim's an A-OK guy for this hobby. He REALLY seems like he cares about serving a needy market and he honestly wants to do the right thing. I was in contact with him this morning too, and am mega-impressed with the gentleman.

BTW: I'll let you all know how a prototype set of Barracuda hood insert gaskets look on a certain Turquoise Fastback. 8)

I bought a set of gaskets from him off e-bay earlier this year. He was the only one that reproduced them. I'd buy again from him in a heartbeat.

-
Back