New To Mopar

-

Airdwayne

Reaction score
Just brought home my first mopar. Buddy at work sold me his 73 Dart Swinger. i am in love with this car. came from a 97 civic and an 85 mustang before that. only drove it from work to home but cant wait for more.

Attachments

• 2012-10-04 21.05.41.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 2012-10-04 15.08.32.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 210
  • 2012-10-04 15.08.43.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 210
Thanks. its a 318 with a 2brl carb. auto trans. recently painted, interior, rebuilt motor. use to go to pismo as a kid. we lived in santa maria for a while. i couldnt wait to get it.

Did a ton of cruising/street racing,in the S.M valley.Got me hooked on Mopars,early 90's.

Welcome. I like your car. My wife has had her 73 Over 23 years. It has gone from a 15 sec street car to a low 10 sec wheelstander.

[ame="http://youtu.be/fAP_2rxz_GA"]302 Found[/ame]
LisaatSamoa.jpg

Welcome. I like your car. My wife has had her 73 Over 23 years. It has gone from a 15 sec street car to a low 10 sec wheelstander.

302 Found
LisaatSamoa.jpg
I love this car.would make a hell of a street car...And how is your wife doing I thut I red something was wrong with her.I hope I'm wrong.......Artie

...And how is your wife doing I thut I red something was wrong with her.I hope I'm wrong.......Artie[/QUOTE]

Lisa suffered a stroke in late June and while at the hospital they found a tumor inside her heart. She had open heart surgery on the 29th of June and all went well. She recently went back to work and feels real good now. Last week we raced the Summit ET finals in Bakersfield CA and Lisa and her wheelstanding Dart made it down to the last 5 cars in Pro ET out of 175 entrys. O:) Thanks for your concern! Steve

Welcome to FABO!!! You'll love it here as we all share the same Addiction to Mopars.....

It's the time of year we envy you people on the left coast enjoy the car.I was just telling the wife last night we could cash out and go west OLD man

Welcome. Soon you won't even mention what cars you had before your Mopar.

True, what there was before, doesnt even matter. my dad is a huge mopar man who tells me he will have that car. not a chance, its my turn.

-
Back