New to posting

-

BernieKal

Reaction score
Hello all,
First time posting on here, long time follower, username is, berniekal I am located in Michigan.
I have a 1967 Barracuda fastback 318 (original was 273) 4 speed.
The reason for posting is I am looking to update the rear brakes.
The car has a 7.25 rear end with 9 inch shoes, they do work but parking brake hardware is missing. 1) looking for parts to repair what I have. 2) looking to update to 10 inch with all hardware. 3) will consider updating to 8.25 or 8.75 rear complete assembly.
Right now this car is a driver and a work in progress.
Any help with steering me in the right direction to locate parts would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, berniekal

Hello all,
First time posting on here, long time follower, username is, berniekal I am located in Michigan.
The car has a 7.25 rear end with 9 inch shoes, they do work but parking brake hardware is missing. 1) looking for parts to repair what I have. 2) looking to update to 10 inch with all hardware. 3) will consider updating to 8.25 or 8.75 rear complete assembly.
Any help with steering me in the right direction to locate parts would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, berniekal

Hey @BernieKal

You'll find the breakout down in the technical forum...also in the How to section

Brakes for your Classic Mopar

I would suggest using the search tool and reading first. There's a ton in here already and you might answer your questions before asking

Be safe

Hello all,
Thank you, berniekal
Welcome, Search around on the brake forum for an answer or start a thread there with your question.

Welcome to FABO...
Welcome to FABO.gif

-
Back