new to the site

-

a68postcar

Reaction score
hey everyone! im new to the site, and just figured i'd say hello and get started posting. i've been playing around with a bodies for 30 years now and i have a multitude of stuff to share.i currently own 2 cars.a 68 dart 2 door post ,and a 74 duster /6 matching #'s car. i will be posting pics soon. i can answer most questions on the a body stuff, as i have restored around 25 or so cars(a bodies) and a whole lot of others as well. so feel free to ask.happy posting. postcar.

Welcome to the site. Post pics of your Dart and your Duster when you get a chance, but I sure hope you have pics of the other 25 you've restored!

Gotta love the post cars..... they look bad a$$. Have fun with it.

DSC_0001 (Small).JPG

DSC_0003 (Small).JPG

welcome, pics pics pics pics we love pics pics pics......:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

r front done.jpg

r side.jpg

Left front side.jpg

hey everyone! im new to the site, and just figured i'd say hello and get started posting. i've been playing around with a bodies for 30 years now and i have a multitude of stuff to share.i currently own 2 cars.a 68 dart 2 door post ,and a 74 duster /6 matching #'s car. i will be posting pics soon. i can answer most questions on the a body stuff, as i have restored around 25 or so cars(a bodies) and a whole lot of others as well. so feel free to ask.happy posting. postcar.
Welcome to the site,sounds like we have some similar cars.73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed and a 66 Dart 6 banger 4bbl. post car!Enjoy!

OCT 08 006.jpg

trim 064.jpg

-
Back