New tool addition

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
I'm brainstorming what other inexpensive tools I should add to have a well rounded tool collection to take on anything.

20200813_191849.jpg

Cleaner brush should be a plastic housing not metal, for obvious reasons. Also, small ratchet for side terminal batteries.

Cleaner brush should be a plastic housing not metal, for obvious reasons. Also, small ratchet for side terminal batteries.
Why? The battery is disconnected for obvious reasons while cleaning.

I bought the plastic one off the snap on truck about 3 years ago. $12. Canadian.
Turn it in only the one direction, should last a long time.
I just bought a plastic one three weeks ago, sturdy design. I did have a metal one I bought in the 70’s and lost it recently or misplaced it.

I have had both. Like TJ said they last a long tone if used only in one direction.

Wait till you have to do your next job, because now you'll need another new tool you don't already have. Just when you thought you had every tool.

Wait till you have to do your next job, because now you'll need another new tool you don't already have. Just when you thought you had every tool.
I was a MAC Dealer for 28 years and collected lot of tools I liked or thought I needed after retiring. I kept a lot back when I cashed in but I have still made trips to the store or tool truck for something I forgot to keep. Metric hex drivers was my last purchase. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
this came in real handy when a water pump bolt broke.
OEMTOOLS 1/4in to 1/2in Stud Extractor

7537523.jpg

I'm a tool junky. Got more than I can ever use.
How about the tool you bought and used once ? I had Chevy Vega rear brake spring tool in my box for 40+ years.Used them once.Gave them a pitch a few years back.
The worst is when you loan a tool and never see it again !

I'm a tool junky. Got more than I can ever use.
How about the tool you bought and used once ? I had Chevy Vega rear brake spring tool in my box for 40+ years.Used them once.Gave them a pitch a few years back.
The worst is when you loan a tool and never see it again !
LOL I have one also need it?:rofl::welcome:

When you get rid of that tool you used only once you'll be looking for it tomorrow. never fails.

l purged my box of anything not used in five years and boxed them up on the shelf. Amazing how many crap wrenches I have heated and bent for whatever it was!

-
Back